The prank part 2

Natasha POV:
I started eating my sushi and waited until Tony or Clint got up to the bathroom. I started to get impatient so I asked on the chat to come up with a plan to move it faster

The real dude: this is getting boring can we please hurry the plan up?
Flying dude: just ask him to get you a drink?
.
Crap why hadn't I thought of that.
"Hey Clint can you get me another drink?"
"Yep sure anyone we what anything?"
"Oh yes please wait I will just come up with you." Said Tony.
This was the perfect time. I looked over at Steve and he thought exactly the same thing. We moved to the table next to us and everyone agreed. I placed a spoonful of salt in their drinks and Steve held the 3 legged chair up with his leg because he was strong like that ;). Clint came walking back and sat down at the table we moved to. Although that annoyed me he was the smartest of the 2. Tony came wandering back and sat at the old table until he realised about 5 minutes later and came back.
"Hey good one guys but that was kinda embarrassing!"
"Np Glad you liked it!"
"No Nat I am serious get ready for what's coming your way!"
I was kinda scared but it was tiny what was the worse he could do. I was just finishing teasing Tony when Clint spat at me from next to me. I jumped up way to fast and almost fell over but I felt a hand catch mine under the table and found his baby blue eyes. Gosh I liked him so much this was getting out of control!
"You okay their?"
I heard somebody ask which pulled be back into the real world.
"Uhhhh yeah thanks Steve."
I didn't let go of his had and he didn't let go of my hand earthier. Wanda stared at me and I just smiled back she new that I liked Steve and probably knew that Steve didn't like me. I wish he did but I knew he didn't because well I am me he deserves someone much better. We kept holding hands until Tony got up and spat all over Steve which caused Steve to let go od my hand and also stop holding Tony's chair up which ment he went tumbling down onto the floor.
"Ohhh I see is it just prank Tony day huh?"
"No! That one was Steve idea!"
"Oh you 2 working together now are we?!"
I gave him a death glare and Steve got up.
"Right I am going to change because my plan kinda backfired a little bit."
"Yep I am changing to because of a certain bird man." I said glaring at Clint.
"Hey it was your fault not mine!"
Without saying anything I walked off with Steve to get changed.

Wanda POV:
As Steve and Natasha walked off into the sunset part of me thought they were ment to be. I turned around to face Bucky with a confused face. Even though we became boyfriend and girlfriend on the plane things were still knew.
"Hey wand you ok?"
"Yes but is it me or do you see something between Steve and Natasha as well."
"I mean I have known both when they were young and there has always been a little so between them but they have never acted on it."
"So you see it to? I mean when you asked me to be your girlfriend I was so happy and excited. Because this trip helped us realized our feeling properly. Do you think it will do the same thing for them?"
"I mean I don't know. Sharon is so obsessed with Steve to the point where Steve had to tell her to leave him alone. I think we could help with the process though."
"Really how? I mean I know Natasha better than anyone because on my powers but you know Steve very well Buck and I don't know how we will help?"
"Well we could all make plans without them and leave them on their own for like 3 days and swap cabanas so they have to be in the same one with a double bed?"
"Omg thats the best idea well done Buck!"
Clint and Tony butted in and said
"Right our plan to get them together starts tomorrow but we will leave them alone the day after for 3 days?"
"Sure Tony."

Natashas and Steve's prank worked!
Wanda and the others have something up their sleeve? And Bucky and Wanda are together?
Please leave your reviews!
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️