wedding part 2

Steve POV

My head immediately turned her way as soon as she walked into the church. For one in my life I had no regrets and absolutely no fear into what I was walking into and I am pretty sure that is because I am doing something I actually want to do. Her red hair was curly, flowing down her shoulders as she walked. Her smile lit up the whole church of that was even possible but in my eyes it was. Nick was the one who was giving her away and I knew he was over the moon that he asked her but only me and Natasha knew that. But the only thing on my mind right now was and will always be Natasha and James.

Nick gave Natasha to me and I took her hands in mine, leading her up the step to the Sam who was actually doing the whole wedding.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff on their marriage. When I met Steve I knew there was something important missing in his live and when I met Natasha I saw the same thing too. After getting to know them properly I could tell they were ment to be and would eventually get together. WHICH ALSO MEANS BUCKY YOU STILL OWE ME 20 DOLLARS."
Everyone started laughing and he carried on.
"Anyway, I am now here to actually witness their marriage and give them good luck on their journey ahead. We will start of with vowels Steve you can go first."

"Natalia Alianovna Romanova or Nat. Ever since I met you, I have always considered you as one of my best friends and part of our big family. Only one day when you left I realized that I didn't want to live without you or simply couldn't. You have given me the best present possible, you and James mean the world to me and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Natasha you may go."

"Ever since I was small I didn't believe in love or happiness at all but as soon as you came into my life I found out it was possible. I even made more friends. You have helped me through thick and thin and you have never hesitated to either even if you are going to get hurt in the process. You are the most amazing father and the most amazing fiance in the world and I can't wait to call you my husband."

" Oh my gosh I think I might cry."
"Shut up Tony!" Sam said.
"Do you Steven Grant Rogers take Natalia Alianovna Romanova to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health?"
"I do."
"And do you Natalia Alianovna Romanova take Steven Grant Rogers to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health."
"I do"
"I now present you husband and wife you may kiss the bride."

Everyone erupted into applause as I pulled in my wife around the waist and kissed her so she knew I ment was I said. We walked back down the isle hand in hand and got into Tony Starks limo as we drove off back to Clint's farm to have the best night of our lives.

The first thing we were greeted by was James in his little suit. Natasha ran over to him and picked him up and swang him around laughing. I walked up behind them pulling them into a massive hug.

"When is my sister coming Mummy?"
"In a long time. You have to wait about 8 months yet honey."
"Oh I want her now."
"I know me too me too."
"What do you mean sister? Wait Nat are you...are you.. umm. Pregnant."
"Yes."
She gave me the biggest smile that I have ever seen as I picked her up into a hug while she was still holding James.
"Oh and don't tell anyone but Wanda is aswell and we are both due within a day of eachother."
"Oh my gosh."

We walked into the barn and I must admit it looked amazing. We both sat down and Wanda and Bucky sat next to Nat while James and Tony sat next to me. It was time for Natasha's speech.

"I would just like to say thank you to everyone who came today to celebrate this amazing day with us and as some of you know I haven't had the best life but now I have a husband a son and a daughter on the way of which Steve only found out about 20 minutes ago. But I would also like to say a massive thank you to Pepper, Laura, carol and Maria for helping me with this. And I am especially thankful to Wanda because in about 8 months we are probably going to be doing everything together because we will both me mother's to too other babies so James will have another sister and a new cousin. Thank you."

I looked over to Bucky so see his face and to be fair I don't think he hand clocked what that ment so I went to help him out.

"Hey bud congratulations on the baby."
"The what?"
"Wanda is pregnant."
"Omg that was what that was. I need to go and find her."
.
3 hours later
.
After we had our first dance and had ended the night we went back to our new house and fell asleep. She was my assassin and I was her Soldier.

Thank you for sticking with me the whole way through this story! I am very sorry this chapter is very bad but this is officially the end of my first story! Thank you so much for all of the love and support through out. I may do an epilogue soon but I have around 6 other fanfics that I am writing at the moment. And for one of the last times please vote if you enjoyed!
Please leave your final reviews!
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Stay alert for the epilogue 💚