The winterwitch wedding

Natasha POV

I can't believe that Bucky and Wanda were getting married today just yesterday I remember finding out that they were together that was about 8 years ago. Gosh time flies by doesn't it? I walked into the bridal suite to see Wanda sitting down having the final touches of her make up finished. She was glowing. She looked up slightly and saw me in the corner of the mirror. "TASHA  I am so glad your here!"
"Where did you think I was?"
"I don't know with James?"
"It's been 6 months he is with Steve now. It's been so much easier looking after a kid if there are 2 people."
"Sooo has he popped the question?"
"No, I don't know I guess he is waiting but I know I love him to the moon and back. I would do anything for my little family."
"I can't wait to have one."
"Right Wanda enough about me what can I help with?"
"Nothing it's fine."
"I am your maid of honour I am ment to do something."
"Fine just get ready okay then can you help me with my dress?"
"Of course babes I will be right back.
.
Dresses:

       Maria.            Laura.        Natasha.

        Natasha

       Jane.              Pepper         carol.

              Pepper         carol

                             Hope

I had finished getting my dress on and walked in to help Wanda

I had finished getting my dress on and walked in to help Wanda. As soon as I saw Wanda in her dress my jaw dropped, she looked stunning.

Wanda's dress.

"Wow Wanda you look, wow

"Wow Wanda you look, wow."
"Thank you Tasha that means a lot."
"Come here."
She walked closer and I helped her do up the back of her wedding dress. It made me think of my dreams of my perfect wedding.

You know the ceremony would definitely be in church but the reception I would love in a barn just like at Clint's farm. With red and green silk ribbons on the back of the chairs. A big dance floor were we can dance all night and of course it would be where Steve and I have our first dance. The tables would be round except for the main table which will be in a slight horseshoe reminding me of how lucky I am to have this life and family. The cake would be 4 tiers and instead of having 2 people on the top it would have a black widow spider on a shield. As you cut into the cake the first tier would be black fondant reminding me of my past, the second would have blue fondant which reminds me of Steve's eyes and the third would have white fondant. But the final tier wouldn't be fondant, it would be just plain buttercream to show that our life hasn't been completed yet and showing the journey ahead of us. Our honeymoon would be a nice trip to Italy, Paris or the Bahamas. Just alone. We would buy presents for James and the others and be out on our honeymoon for 2 weeks. Gosh I guess I did really want to get married. I never thought I would be this excited. Except today is not about me. What if he doesn't love me that's why he hasn't asked. Natasha stop doing this to yourself! I started to feel a tear roll down my cheek again and Wanda noticed quickly.
"Hey Tasha aware you okay."
"Yes I am just very happy for you. I wish I will get this someday."
"You will I promise go get yourself cleaned up okay I am fine."
"Thanks Wanda."

I walked out of the room and sat outside with my back leaning on the door thinking about stupid things that wouldn't get out of my brain.
I saw people walk past but obviously none of them asked me if I was ok. Gosh I am so ungrateful today is about Wanda not me!
"Nat?"
As soon as I heard his voice I looked up and hugged him so tight I never wanted to let go.
"Are you okay?"
"I am now. I will tell you later. I don't want to ruin the wedding."
He took a few steps back that worried me a bit and looked me up and down.
"Wow Nat you look.... You look beautiful."
"Really?"
"Yes how did I ever get someone so stunning?"
"Come here."
I grabbed Steve by the shirt and pulled him into the nearest cupboard pushing him into the wall and slamming my lips on his. He quickly turned me around so I was now trapped and he took control, exploring my mouth.
"Up" he whispered.
I obeyed him jumping up straddling him as he pushed me further into the wall. His hand slowly traveling up my leg under my dress as he kissed my neck. I had never seen this side of him and I have to say I liked it. He reaches my sweet spot and I moaned.
"Steve."
"Yes honey?" He said while still kissing my neck.
"We can't."
"I know I suppose."
"That doesn't mean we can't finish later though."
"Don't tease me like that Romanoff."
"I wouldn't dream of it Rogers." I said in a husky voice smirking at him.
"Your on." He said and winked.
"I better go."
"Yeah you probably should before I keep you here forever."
"Oh really?"
"Yes your mine and only mine."
"Oh gosh I love you so much."
I pulled him back into a kiss just you tease him and then pulled back again.
"Just a teaser for tonight."
"Now I hope today goes a lot faster."
"Where is James by the way?"
"He is with pepper she is 6 months along now so wanted to look after him for a while."
"See you in a minute."
"I love you stop teasing me."

He put me down and I slowly walked out winking at him once more before I walked back to Wanda's.

Sorry this chapter is a bit weird but as you can see I am pretty bad at smut so decided to give up😂
25th chapter!!!!!
Please leave your reviews
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂