Flying With Logan And Meeting The Cast

Logan's POV: Since I got the part as Victor Criss in Steven King's IT my sister Y/N has always looked up to me. My parents would not let me watch the movie since I was the youngest but my sister would sneak the movie into my room so I could watch it and get a feel for my character. Since Y/N was the oldest she got to stay with me in places that I was filming in but she never looked down on me even though I'm her little brother. When I told Y/N I got the part she was so surprised but she was happy for me. Our mother couldn't come to the first day of shooting which is the day after tomorrow so she sent Y/N with me. When we got to the airport our mother gave us our bags and she walked us to security check gave us kisses and said goodbye and we continued to walk to our gate. We saw some people that were at our gate and they look like they could be filming a movie but I wouldn't know until we got there. When we got on the plane we got seats next to each other and she gave me a piece of gum so it would help with my ears popping while in the air and when we land. When we finally landed a couple hours later in Los Angeles we were directed to a car once we had our bags and then we went to the hotel we were staying at. When we got there the lobby was huge and there was multiple people standing in different areas and handing room keys to people. When we got our room key we went to the room we would be sharing for the summer and it was huge. We had just put our stuff away when there was a knock at the door and I answer it.

Andy: Hello you must be Logan I'm Andy I'm the director of this movie who is that in the room with you?

Logan: Oh that's my older sister Y/N I know you said a parent had to come but my mom couldn't come so she sent my sister.

Andy: That's quite alright I'm going to find the rest of the cast but I'll text you in an hour where we need to meet.

Logan: Ok nice meeting you Andy.

Andy: Nice meeting you too Logan.

I shut the door so see Y/N looking at me.

Y/N: Who was that?

Logan: The director for the movie.

Y/N: Oh so where are we meeting everyone else?

Logan: I'll get a text from him in an hour saying where to meet since he's going around on this floor meeting the rest of the cast.

Y/N: Ok.

An hour later my phone buzzed.

ZZZ.

I looked at my phone to see I had received a text from Andy.

Andy: Hey meet us down in the dining area of the hotel ask the front desk and they will direct you to it.

Logan: Ok.

I put my phone away. Hey Y/N he's ready let's go. I open the door for her like the good little brother I am and she closed the door behind me. I checked my pockets for the room key and it was in there and I made sure I had my phone as Y/N did the same. When we got to the lobby we went to the front desk.

Clerk: Hello how may I help you?

Y/N: Hi where is your dining area?

Clerk: Right this way.

We followed the clerk all the way to the dining area and when we got there she stopped.

Clerk: Here you are.

Logan: Thank you.

Y/N: Thank you.

She smiled at us and walked back to the lobby. When we walked inside we saw the adults sitting in one area of the room and the kids in another. Y/N had silenced her phone and I had silenced mine as she came to sit by me. When the last person showed up I could tell that she was trying not to look at him but she did anyways and she blushed. She's been down lately and I would just like to see her happy again. It got quiet and Andy started to speak.

Andy: Thank you all for coming as some of you know I'm Andy and I'll be directing this movie. This is my sister Barbra and she'll be helping on the movie. Now I would like you guys to take a minute and introduce yourselves to one another.

When he was done talking Y/N didn't move at first but she did and so did i. We introduced ourselves to other people and then we sat back in our seats.

Andy: Ok now I would like you guys to stand up and say your name who your playing in the movie and who you brought with you.

Bill: Hi I'm Bill I'll be playing Pennywise the clown and I brought my wife and daughters with me.

Jaeden: Hi I'm Jaeden I'll be playing Bill Denbrough and I brought my mom and dad with me.

Jackson: Hi I'm Jackson but you can call me Jack for short I'll be playing Georgie Denbrough and I brought my mom and dad with me.

Sophia: Hi I'm Sophia I'll be playing Beverley Marsh and i brought my mom with me.

Chosen: Hi I'm Chosen I'll be playing Mike Hanlon and I brought my mom with me.

Jeremy: Hi I'm Jeremy I'll be playing Ben Hanscom and I brought my parents with me.

Finn: Hi I'm Finn I'll be playing Richie Toizer and I brought my parents with me.

Jack: Hi I'm Jack I'll be playing Eddie Kaspbrak and I brought my parents with me.

Wyatt: Hi I'm Wyatt I'll be playing Stanley Uris and I brought my mom with me.

Jake: Hi I'm Jake I'll be playing Reggie "Belch" Huggins and I brought my dad with me.

Owen: Hi I'm Owen I'll be playing Patrick Hockstetter and I brought my mom with me.

Logan: Hi I'm Logan I'll be playing Victor Criss and I brought my older sister Y/N with me.

Nic: Hi I'm Nicholas you can call me Nic for short I'll be playing Henry Bowers and I brought my mom with me.

Andy: Great now before you leave I would like for you guys to swap information and we'll take a group photo and you can go explore if you like.

Since we didn't move everyone came up to us and got our numbers even though Y/N wasn't in the movie. When we were done we went outside of the dining hall to take a group photo. When the photo was taken we got it sent to us and we all went our separate ways. We were gonna have fun but that'll have to be saved for later as were tired so we went back to the room set a timer and went to sleep. When we got done taking our naps we were well refreshed and we thought about what we were going to do that was until we got a knock on our room door and Y/N went to answer it. When she came back to me she said it was one of the cast members looking to go out for dinner later. Then she came over to me.

Y/N: Wow I can't believe that you went from dancing in the studio to an actor how cool are you.

Logan: I'm cool your not gonna try to steal my friends are you?

Y/N: What no this is your special moment not mine. Thanks for taking me with you.

Logan: Your welcome. Thanks for being an awesome big sister.

Y/N: Your welcome. Uh when you start heading back to the hotel text me and I'll unlock the door.

Logan: Ok.

Y/N: Now go have fun.

I smiled at her and met up with the rest of the cast for dinner. Man I'm lucky to have a sister like her.

*END POV*

Now that you have met the cast along with your brother Logan you can now relax until he gets back from dinner. You bought a brand new swim suit and couldn't wait to wear it because you were going to the pool when they got back. Could this get any better? You don't think so but thanks to your brother you might've made some new life long friends.