The Proposal

Nic's POV: I went over to Y/N who was holding Jackson so I tapped her on the shoulder.

Y/N: Yeah?

Nic: Can you put him in his play pin real quick I need to talk to you.

Y/N: Yeah.

She doesn't know this but we're going to go on a vacation and that's when I'll propose.

Nic: How do you feel about going on a trip with me?

Y/N: Sounds awesome but what about Jackson?

Nic: He'll be with your family they're going to the pool tomorrow and they leave to go with Logan some where and my family will watch him the rest of the time.

Y/N: Ok.

Nic: Where would you want to go?

Y/N: Athens Greece. Why?

Nic: Well you'll find out tomorrow.

Y/N: Ok. Do I need to pack?

Nic: I already did it for you and Jackson.

Y/N: Ok.

We spent the rest of our night with Jackson and then we went to bed. Tomorrow I will propose to Y/N.

*Alarm Goes Off*

Jackson wakes up to the alarm and he starts to cry.

Y/N: I'll get him.

Nic: I've got him baby get dressed in pjs and meet me downstairs.

Y/N: Ok.

I walk into Jackson's room as he cries.

Nic: Hey.

His cries dial down and turn into whimpers.

Nic: Shhh.

I take him downstairs and make sure that his bag is packed and ready. Y/N is drinking a smoothie she made the night before and she gave me a bottle and I fed Jackson. Once he was done eating I sat him in his play pin and got ready. While I was getting ready Jackson started crying again. When I went back downstairs to see Jackson I picked him up out of his play pin and I rocked him back to sleep. Once he was asleep I gave him to Y/N and I went to go put the bags in the car. When I came back Y/N handed Jackson back over to me and I put him in his car seat. We took him over to her moms house got all of his stuff out and then we headed off to the airport.

When we got to the airport I could see that Y/N was really tired and she looked like she could fall asleep any minute. Finally our flight was called and we got onto the plane. As soon as our stuff was put away and we were comfy Y/N laid her head back and fell asleep. I stayed awake the whole time and told the fans what was up. I watched Y/N sleep I know creepy but she's beautiful and I can't help it. When we arrived we got off the plane and we got the rest of our stuff and we met up with my brother and his gf. They drove us to the hotel they were staying at and we went to bed. When we woke up a couple hours later we met up with my brother and his gf and we walked around. While Y/N was texting her mom I pulled them aside.

Nic: I have to show you guys something but your not allowed to say anything.

JJ: Ok we won't.

I showed them the ring and they were speechless.

JJ: When were you planning on doing it?

Nic: When we get to the next spot I'll do it. But keep quiet.

JJ: I know nothing of what you just said.

I walked back over to her and we took a selfie and posted it to her Snapchat.

We started to walk to the next spot and Y/N showed me a picture of Jackson and I.

Jackson and Nic:

Nic: When did you take that?

Y/N: When Jackson was sick with cancer in the hospital and you were holding him.

She said. Me and Y/N were just talking about Jackson when we had arrived to our next spot. I looked at my brother and he called Y/N over to him.

JJ: Hey Y/N come here for a sec.

Y/N: Ok.

This gave me the perfect opportunity to get ready to propose to her.

JJ: So Y/N how's Jackson doing since he left the hospital?

Y/N: He's doing a lot better since he left the hospital we haven't took him to the doctor yet but the doctor said if he was to have soft cries again to bring him into a clinic.

JJ: Well we want to come by and see him sometime. We've also talked about watching him sometime if you guys ever need to get away.

Y/N: Oh we couldn't ask you guys to do that.

JJ: But we want to. Just let us know when we can watch him.

Y/N: Will do.

I called her name.

Nic: Y/N come here gorgeous.

I said and she walked over to me. I held out my hand for her to grab and she slipped her hand in mine.

Y/N: Nic what are you doing baby?

Nic: Y/N just listen. Y/N when you came to the pool with Logan I just knew that I had to have you. I'm so glad that you were with Logan that day because if you weren't then I wouldn't have met you and I wouldn't be able to do this.

I said as I got down on one knee.

Y/N: Nic?

She asked.

Nic: Y/F/N, Y/M/N, Thompson will you marry me?

I asked her. She started to cry tears of joy.

Y/N: Nic I would love to marry you.

She said. She held her hand out to me and I put the ring on her finger and then I stand up and pull her into a very passionate kiss. She pulled away and smiled at me. I got out my phone and took a selfie of us posting it to Instagram.

(Just imagine the picture of you and Nic here).

@Nic_Hamilton: I just proposed to the love of my life and... She said yes! I love you and I can't wait to marry you @Y/I/U/N.

After I put my phone in my pocket my brother and his girlfriend take us to dinner to celebrate. When we're at dinner we call her parents and Logan and they are so happy for us. We call my parents and they're happy for us as well. I can't wait to finally marry Y/N. I can't wait to finally be a family with her and Jackson. I can't wait for the day when we exchange vows and say I do.