Secret Meeting

You had woke up before your brother Logan and got ready for the day. As soon as you had gotten your shoes on you got a text from Nic.

Nic: Hey come to my room.

Y/N: Ok I'm coming.

You wrote a note to Logan took your phone and room key and headed towards Nic's room. When you got there you knocked on the door and there he stood in just a towel. You were checking him out and it didn't go un noticed.

Y/N: So hot.

You thought you had said that out loud in your head until you heard a response.

Nic: Thanks. See something you like?

This made you blush beet red.

Y/N: Nic why did you have me come to your room when you had clearly just got out of the shower?

Nic: I wanted to do something with you before we went to set.

Y/N: And that is?

Nic: Just sit on the couch I'll be right back.

Y/N: Ok.

You sat down on the couch as he went back into the bathroom and got ready. When he came back out of the bathroom he looked even more sexier than he did when he went in there and you just couldn't help but to stare at him. When he sat down next to you he took the remote changed what was on tv and put his arm around your shoulders. During the random show that you were watching you felt him scoot closer to you and you felt hot breath fan across your neck followed by lips kissing your neck and you shivered at the feeling. He's been doing that for quite awhile now and his hand was running up your thigh. You couldn't deny that you were getting extremely turned on by his actions and before you knew it you were on his lap looking at him. You just couldn't deny how good he looked. He had his hand on the back of your neck and then he kissed you. You guys had made out for a very long time until his phone buzzed interrupted you two.

ZZZ.

Nic opened up his phone and saw that he had a text message from one of his new friends.

Wyatt: Hey Andy wants us all to come to set.

Nic: Thanks mate.

He then turned his phone off and looked at you with a sad look in his eye.

You looked at him with the same look.

Y/N: Do you have to go?

Nic: Yeah today's the first day of filming.

Y/N: Aw man I really wanted to spend more time with you before you had to leave.

Nic: Well since your brother's in the movie why don't you come with me I'm sure your brother would be happy to know that your not stuck in this hotel bored out of your mind.

Y/N: Ok.

When you guys got to the car he let you in first and then he got in and you were off to where they were filming the movie. When you got to where the Bowers Gang area was set up Logan saw you and came over to you.

Logan: I'm so happy your here.

Y/N: Yeah me too it's all thanks to Nic.

Logan: Really?

Y/N: Yeah I went to his room to watch tv while you were sleeping and he didn't want me to be alone in the hotel all by myself and so he brought me to set so I can see you.

Logan turned to Nic.

Logan: Thank you for looking out for my sister. It means a lot to me that she's here.

Nic: Your welcome mate I couldn't leave a pretty girl like your sister in the hotel alone. I don't think she would know what to do if she was bored out of her mind.

Him and Logan both started laughing.

You smacked both of their shoulders.

Y/N: Hey!

Nic: Aw now come on Y/N you know you would miss us.

Y/N: Maybe not you but i would miss Logan.

Nic took that as mock offense.

Nic: You wouldn't miss me? But damn I would surely miss you Y/N.

This made you blush.

Before Logan said anything Andy spoke up.

Andy: Alright since this is the first day of filming I would just like to do something so everyone gather around.

When everyone was gathered around him you guys just looked at him.

Andy: I would just like to say be careful and have fun while filming we do not need any major injuries. I repeat no major injuries. Now get into your places let's get started.

You moved out of the way after you hugged Logan and Nic. You sat in your brothers chair and watched him film. Your so happy for him but sometimes you envy him. You just wish you could be as confident in front of a camera like he is but your not. You have stage fright and that's the only part you didn't like about yourself. Your brother Logan doesn't know this and neither does Nic and you plan on keeping it that way. That's your secret that you plan to keep.

When they took a break to get set up for the next scene Logan came over to you.

Logan: Hey sis.

Y/N: Dude your like so good mom and dad are gonna flip shit when they see how good you are.

Logan: I hope so because this is dads favorite book coming to life in a movie. I just want him to enjoy it when it comes out.

Y/N: Oh trust me he will.

You felt an arm around your shoulder.

Nic: Hello gorgeous.

You whined.

Y/N: Nic what did I tell you that night in front of your room?

Nic: Not in front of your brother.

Y/N: Yeah now he's gonna tease me about it.

Logan: Hey after filming I have to talk to you two.

Nic: Sure mate.

They went back to filming and you distracted yourself. When they came back in regular clothes Logan came over to you both.

Logan: Ok if you guys like each other just say so I can already tell by the way your looking at each other.

Y/N: Logan I-.

Logan: Y/N I know your worried that I'd be mad at you for liking him since he's my friend but if you like him like him then go for it I need to see you happy again.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Logan: Yeah. I like him and he seems to make you really happy.

You smiled and hugged him.

Logan: Nic?

Nic: Yeah?

Logan: Like I told my sister if you like her like her then go for it I won't stop you but I need you to know one thing.

Nic: What is it?

Logan: You hurt my sister and I hurt you got it?

Nic: Yeah I got it mate I promise I won't hurt her. I swear on my life I won't. I like her too much to do that to her.

Logan: Your a good friend Nic. Now you too go have fun I'll be in the room if you need me.

Nic: Ok.

You smiled and couldn't believe that it went that well. You were so happy that it went as well as it did. Because now you get to be with Nic without meeting up in secret. Life couldn't get any better and no one can take you away from him. Or so you thought.