Finding Out Your Pregnant

When you and your husband Nic got back from your honey moon you've been feeling kinda weird and you thought that maybe you were getting sick because most of your family has the flu and you thought that you were getting the flu but you didn't get any of the signs. You were waiting on your period to come and you haven't had one since before the wedding. You were in the kitchen with Nic while Jackson was sleeping just thinking everything over. You couldn't think of anything that came to mind so you brushed the thought aside.

Y/N: Hey babe?

Nic: Yeah?

Y/N: How many days has it been since the wedding?

Nic: 28 why?

Y/N: I'm late. My periods late.

Nic: Have you felt sick?

Y/N: No.

Nic: Do you have any pregnancy tests?

Y/N: I have one in my purse.

Nic: Well go take it leave it in the bathroom then come back downstairs I have a surprise for you.

Y/N: Ok.

You did your business and came back downstairs.

Nic: Go pamper yourself get what you want because you deserve it. Go have some alone time.

Y/N: Thank you I'll be back later.

Nic: Ok.

Nic's POV: When Y/N left to go pamper herself I went to the bathroom to look at the pregnancy test and it was positive. Jackson was gonna be a big brother. I found Jackson standing up in his play pin.

Nic: Jackson guess what?

He just looked at me.

Nic: Your gonna be a big brother to a baby brother or sister.

Jackson: Baby?

Nic: Yeah mummy has another baby in her tummy.

Jackson: *Claps Hands* Baby!

Nic: Come on bud let's surprise your mum.

We went to the store and picked out some flowers for her along with a card and a shirt. When we got home I set it up and took Jackson to my mums house and then drove back home and called Y/N. She doesn't know she's pregnant and I can't wait to surprise her. She's gonna love this.

*END POV*

You then got your stuff and headed out the door.
Jackson didn't know you left only because you were gonna spoil your boys like Nic Spoils you and you both spoil Jackson. It's been a few hours and you got a phone call from Nic. When you answered it Jackson had the phone and you would talk to him and then Nic got on the phone.

Nic: Babe Tell me what you did?

Y/N: Well I got my nails done and I got a few surprises for you and Jackson I couldn't forget about my boys.

Nic: Well I'll be waiting outside Jackson is with my mum and dad and so it's just us.

Y/N: Ok I'll be there in a second.

Nic: I love you bye.

Y/N: Love you too bye.

When you got there you saw Nic standing outside. He had that adorable smile that you came to love. You walked up to him and kissed him.

Nic: Hello there beautiful.

There's that sexy accent you love so much.

Y/N: Hello there handsome.

Nic: Come with me I have a surprise to show you.

Y/N: Ok.

You walked inside the house and the table had flowers and a card on it.

Y/N: Whats this?

Nic: The flowers are to say that me and Jackson love and adore you and the card well your gonna have to look at it.

When you opened the card you saw what was written inside it.

"Can't wait to meet you mummy love baby Hamilton 04/04/2020."

You looked up at him.

Y/N: I'm pregnant?

Nic: Yeah.

Y/N: When did you find out?

Nic: Right after you left.

Y/N: How did Jackson take it?

Nic: He clapped his hands and kept saying baby.

Y/N: Were you surprised?

Nic: Yeah I was. But it was a good surprise. Are you surprised?

Y/N: Yeah. Totally surprised.

You and Nic kissed and hugged one another. You guys took some sparkling cider and you guys went to your bedroom to spend the night together. You then decided to post a video announcement on Nic's Instagram to surprise the fans.

When you were positioned with Nic beside you he began to record the video.

Nic: Hey you guys.

Y/N: We have a surprise for you.

Nic: Now you might think that we're doing this a little early but.

Y/N: Surprise!

Y/N Nic: Were pregnant!

Nic: We couldn't wait to tell you guys and your like family to us and we thought you should know.

Y/N: Yeah. We love you guys and we hope you enjoy  the video as much as we did making it.

Y/N: Were having a baby. I can't believe it. I love you Nic.

Nic: I can't believe it either. I love you too Y/N.

You guys kissed ending the video and Nic posted it with the caption.

@Nic.Hamilton: You guys me and @Y/N.Hamilton have a special announcement for you guys!

When he posted the video you guys heard your phones blowing up with comments on the video. You didn't know that the video was gonna blow up as big as it did. You guys are gonna have a baby but weather it's a boy or a girl you know that whatever the baby is your gonna show them the love that you showed Jackson. Your so happy.