<4>

"Kookie, tell me what you want." Jimin wanted more but he didn't want to push Jungkook away from their stolen moments. Jimin has been massaging Jungkook's member making him gasp and drool a little, "I want you, Jiminie. Let me fuck you." Jimin was so caught up in his own lust, he agreed.
________________________________
Jungkook wastes no time in unbuttoning Jimin's pants and his own to release their hard lengths. Both men are panting and moaning. Jimin already knew what Jungkook liked from their prior experiences. He pushed Jungkook back onto the bed, pulling the rest of the pants and underwear off in one go. He had seen Jungkook's member before but this time would be different. They were going to make love. Jimin got in-between Jungkook's naked thighs, taking off his own pants and underwear. He had not been completely nude in front of Jungkook before. Jungkook looked at Jimin's fully nude body and sucked in, "Wow! You're beautiful, Jimin."

Jungkook hadn't complimented him by name before, this spurred Jimin on. He bent down between Jungkook's legs and kissed the top of Jungkook's already hard member. He opened his soft lips and let it slip through to his hot mouth. Jungkook moaned and thrust his hips toward his best friends wet mouth. Jimin wrapped his hand at the base and started to suck hard and move his mouth up and down the hard length. He greedily licked up the pre-cum leaking from Jungkook. Jungkook lifted his head and watched as Jimin swallowed his length. His hand getting tangled in Jimin's blonde locks. "Ah, fuck that feels good. You're so good, so beautiful, Jiminie." He still knew who was giving him pleasure, this made Jimin so happy.

"Jiminie, ah, I'm going to cum, stop. Please I wanna be with you. Let me love you." Jungkook pulled his friend up, smashing their lips together again. This was different for Jimin. Usually Jungkook was done by now, having cum into his mouth and watching him swallow it. Then passing out from a combination of alcohol and pleasure. No this was more, he wanted to show Jimin pleasure too.

Jungkook rolled Jimin onto his back, using his knee he spread Jimin's thighs and crawls between them. He lines up this leaking members and grabs both of them together. Moves himself against Jimin's hardness leaking more pre-cum in the process. His large hand moves along their lengths, spreading the warm liquid all the way to the base. Jungkook licks Jimin's lips, easily gaining entrance into his hot mouth. They are both squirming moaning messes.

This is Jimin's first time making love, Jungkook doesn't realize this but he doesn't want to hurt his best friend, even though his motivation is clouded with alcohol, he still wants this, he wants them both to feel pleasure. He's "accidentally" watched a few gay pornos and he knows he needs to prep Jimin so he doesn't get hurt.

Jungkook has Jimin suck his two fingers, he brings them down to Jimin's tight rim, circles it and starts to push his finger in, making Jimin moan his name. He pushes another in and starts to scissor his hole widening it out so he can fit. He kisses Jimin softly, "you sure you want this?" Jimin can barely speak, Jungkook has been fingering him this entire time, he found Jimin's prostate and kept hitting it, bringing Jimin near tears from the immense pleasure. "Yes, please Jungkook, please make love to me." Jimin managed to get out between moans.

Jungkook looks down at his moaning best friend, and licks his hand spreading his own lubricant up and down his hard length. He opens Jimin's legs a little more and lines himself up at his wet hole, "I think this will hurt, let me know if you want me to stop." Jimin nods, Jungkook pushes the head of his member in, he pushes more watching his friend's face contort with pain, but wouldn't say stop. He goes in further, "Ah fuck Jiminie, you're so tight." He stays still allowing Jimin to adjust, when Jimin nods he moves, slowly at first, but Jimin raps his legs around his waist and pulls him in, Their thrusts become faster and harder.

"Yes, yes, Don't stop Kookie, that feels...ahh yes that's it!!!" His climax building , Jimin can't form full sentences, can only feel the pleasure building in the pit of his stomach, getting closer with each thrust from his Kookie. Jungkook can feel his orgasm getting closer with each thrust inside of Jimin's tight hole. Jimin has accidentally scratched Jungkook's back in the middle of his orgasms, his didn't care though, this was the best sex he'd ever had. It felt so right and he felt loved. "I'm cumming Jimin, ahhh, I love you," Jungkook screamed when he finally released into Jimin, as Jimin's hole tightened around him from Jimin cumming, he screamed out, "Jungkook, ah, fuck, I love you so much!" Hot White streams splattered all over their stomachs and chests as Jimin came, beyond satisfied.

They rode out their orgasms holding and kissing each other. Jungkook pulled out of Jimin, who finally realized the scale of what just happened with his best friend, but he was so tired he didn't care to clean up or cover up what they just did. He curled up next to Jungkook with his head on Jungkook's chest listening to his heartbeat and fell asleep.

Jungkook put his arms around his sleeping best friend and pulled him closer, listening to him begin to snore. He stroked Jimin's hair and smiled to himself. His drunk and high was waning, he kissed the top of Jimin's head and fell asleep. Not knowing if he's remember anything or how good he felt right now in the morning. Right now he needed to hold his best friend and sleep.

Jimin woke up warm but sore a few hours later. He looks up at his new lover, his best friend and smiled. They shared something so precious, Jungkook, the love of his life, took his virginity, it was beautiful. Jimin had never felt so loved. He gently limped to the bathroom and took a hot shower. The hot water helped with his sore muscles, but he hated that it was washing off Jungkook's scent. That's ok, he'll just cuddle his Kookie again and he'll get it back.

When he got out of the shower and walked back into the bedroom, Jungkook was awake and was looking confused. He looked up and saw his best friend, "Damn Jimin, put on some clothes!" Jimin smirked at him. "Hey where's the hoe I fucked last night?" Jimin frowned at Jungkook, now realizing he didn't remember their special night, like always. "Umm, I don't know Kookie." He answered softly, he was disappointed but as always, he didn't want to ruin his friendship so he stayed silent. Jimin grabbed some clothes and left the room so Jungkook couldn't see his tears.