You get turned into a baby

After Knockout had turned Dreadwing back into a full grown mech he saw that he had somehow turned you into a baby. You looked up in curiosity as Dreadwing looked down at you. You were too small for your clothes, so you were basically naked.

"Dreadwing, we need you to get Y/n to sleep." Knockout said seriously.

"I do not know anything about human sparklings." Dreadwing said seriously.

"Just try, for Y/n." Breakdown said as he looked at you.

Dreadwing sighed as he activated his holoform. When he picked you up he tried to not notice that you weren't wearing anything. You cooed and babbled at Dreadwing as you patted his cheeks with your tiny hands. He had to admit that you were cute as a baby, but he knew that you needed to be turned back into your normal self. As he started gently rocking you in his arms your eyelids began to droop.

"There you go, just sleep." Dreadwing said softly as he gently rocked you.

After a few minutes you finally fell asleep. After Dreadwing carefully laid you down on the med berth he deactivated his holoform and moved. Knockout aimed the device at you and turned you back to normal. Then he activated his holoform and redressed you while Dreadwing and Breakdown covered their optics. After you were redressed Knockout deactivated his holoform and carefully handed you to Dreadwing.

As Dreadwing took you back to his berthroom he hoped that you wouldn't remember being turned into a baby. And thankfully you didn't.