Your daughter's first periods

Lucinda, age 12

One day when you and Destiny were in the kitchen eating breakfast Lucinda walked in with an angry look on her face. Since Dreadwing's holoform was also in the dining room with you and Destiny he decided to ask her what was wrong, until she cut him off.

"I have my period." Lucinda muttered angrily.

"I'll call the school and tell them that you won't be going today." You said as you grabbed your phone.

Lucinda turned around and went back to her room. Dreadwing went to go get something for her to eat while you were calling the school.

Destiny, age 13

One morning when you went to the bathroom to brush your hair and teeth you saw that the door was closed. When you heard Destiny groan in pain you started to worry.

"Are you okay in there?" You asked loudly.

"No, I'm bleeding." Destiny said loud enough for you to hear.

"Just get a pad on and take some aspirin." You told her.

"Okay." She said.

You then decided to go wait in the living room. When you walked into the living room Dreadwing looked at you.

"What happened?" Dreadwing asked you.

"Destiny got her period." You replied.

When Destiny got out of the bathroom she went straight into the kitchen, got a spoon, opened the freezer and grabbed the tub of ice cream.