He gets turned into a sparkling

One day while you were chilling in Dreadwing's berthroom Knockout came in and walked over to your home in Dreadwing's closet. 

"Y/n, you're needed in the med bay." Knockout said as he bent down.

"What happened? Is Dreadwing okay?" You asked him.

"He's been turned into a sparkling and he's crying for you." Knockout told you.

"What's a sparkling?" You asked him curiously.

"You humans call them 'babies'." Knockout said as he let you get on his servo.

"Oh, okay." You said as he stood up, turned around and walked out of Dreadwing's berthroom.

When Knockout walked into the med bay you saw a blue and gold sparkling that was just a little smaller than you sitting on one of the med berths while sobbing. Breakdown was trying his best to calm Dreadwing down, but no matter what he tried Dreadwing only wanted you.

"Hey there little guy, I brought someone to visit you." Knockout said as he put you next to Dreadwing.

"Y/n!" Dreadwing said happily when he saw you.

"Hey Dreadwing." You cooed as you hugged him.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Dreadwing cheered as he hugged you back.

"Alright Y/n, can you get Dreadwing to sit still?" Knockout asked you.

"Sure." You said as you got Dreadwing to sit still.

Knockout then aimed the device at Dreadwing and pushed a button. Dreadwing had thankfully turned back to normal. Unfortunately you forgot to move.