First steps

Destiny

Shortly after breakfast one morning you were going to go on a flight with Dreadwing. Since your dad lived near by he was going to babysit. When your dad arrived you were letting your dad inside your house. Right as you and Dreadwing's holoform were getting ready to go Destiny quickly figured out how to take a few steps.

"Daddy!" Destiny said as she took a few wobbly steps towards Dreadwing.

Dreadwing picked Destiny up and gave her a kiss on her forehead. You could tell that he was proud that she took her first steps. After a few minutes he handed her to your dad so that you both could go.

Lucinda

One evening while you and Dreadwing were in the kitchen Lucinda crawled in and saw how you both were walking around. She really wanted to walk, so she used the doorway as support until she was up on her feet. Then she took a wobbly step forward. When she didn't fall over she smiled.

"Mom!" Lucinda said happily as she took a few wobbly steps towards you.

You and Dreadwing looked at her as she slowly walked towards you. When she got to you she hugged your legs.

"You did such a good job." You cooed as you picked her up.

Dreadwing smiled as he watched you hold Lucinda. He was happy that both of his daughters were walking now. He also knew that they would soon be causing all kinds of mischief.