Second meeting (Cybertronian)

About an hour after you fed Dudley and Hannah you packed your favorite snack and your water bottle in your backpack along with a few other things. When you were ready you got your hiking boots on and you went outside. You absolutely loved being outside, especially when the weather was nice. As soon as you entered the forest you noticed that the birds and other animals seemed quieter than normal. As you kept walking you had the feeling that something was going to happen.

Just then you felt the ground shaking and you heard a noise that sounded like giant footsteps. You ran and quickly found a place to hide. A few minutes later you saw a giant blue and gold robot with what looked like wings on it's back. You tried staying as still as possable, but the robot saw you anyway.

"Come out human, I know that you are there." Dreadwing said as he looked at you.

"H-hi." You said nervously as you came out of your hiding spot.

"Now that you know about me I must take you away so that no other humans know about my kind's existence." Dreadwing said as he went to grab you.

"Get the fuck away from me!" You yelled as you started running away.

Dreadwing watched you run and he followed you. He couldn't let you get away. Thankfully he would be able to capture you.