Cute moment with your daughters

Destiny and Lucinda are now three years old

_______________________________________

Today Destiny and Lucinda were coloring together in the living room while you and Dreadwing's holoform were in the kitchen making dinner. You and Dreadwing glanced at each other and smiled as you were checking something on the stove/in the oven. A few minutes later Destiny and Lucinda walked into the kitchen, each carrying a piece of paper.

"Momma, daddy, we made something for you." Destiny said as she and Lucinda looked at you and Dreadwing.

"And what would that be?" You asked them.

"We drew you guys. I drew you and Destiny drew papa." Lucinda said as she and Destiny showed you their pictures.

You saw that Lucinda had drawn a fairly good picture of you and Destiny had drawn a fairly good picture of Dreadwing. You smiled when you saw that Destiny had drawn Dreadwing in his holoform standing next to his Cybertronian form. 

"You have done a good job." Dreadwing said as he smiled.

"Yes, they are very good." You said as they gave you their drawings.

You then went over to the refrigerator and hung the two drawings up with some magnets. You loved it when your daughters drew pictures for you and Dreadwing.