Little Date, Little Talk

"Y/n?" He looked seeing a purple glow come from your closed eyes and veins. "What the hell?"
————
"Are you kidding me right now?" You stood in wolf form speaking to the bigger wolf annoyed "I told you to restore the land!" "
The spirit glared "And I said I would,.. soon! By the way what happend to you? why does your form look almost like...extra ghostly fog?" "Because I knocked you out unconscious, that takes a crap ton of energy....Anyway Have you even looked into restoring the land?" You shook your head The wolf's ears twitched "you just interrupted my date! This couldn't wait till bed time.."

"No. It. Can't. You yourself are an alpha with responsibility's-" you sighed "Yet I don't even know nothing about what or I fully am capable of..." You growled The beast grew in size "It's your responsibility...You need to take up in....real soon....Plus! I thought This was a perfect time to tell you since the area is not too far...So Why not...?" "Not too far?" The beast nodded.———

"Crap!" You shot open your eyes glowing purple still Ulric jumping back in aw "Oh no!...A-Are You okay!?" You nodded you looked in the fountain seeing your eye color glow. "Sorry I just needed to talk...With a friend..." He stood wide eyed "Come on we should get back to the compound....Barnes and The Captain are gonna wanna hear this.." You nodded "Yeah let's go! I can't professionally tell you why cause of a recent mission...but we shouldn't...Well I don't Think I should be here...especially this late!" You shivered "You got goosebumps! Hear..." he took off his sweater. "U-gh that's okay You-Don't have t-" "I insist y/n.." he smiled "I'm wearing layers of clothes..." He softly chuckled You nodded putting in on "Thank you Ulric..." You two walked fast paced with your hands intertwined..
——————————
You both were currently back at the compound in the common room. "Geeze We give you a night out relax and actually be a kid...and that happens!?" Tony sighed "But your okay?" You nodded "Where's Cap at Jarvis? he's gonna wanna hear this.." "Captain Rogers is currently locates in Mr/Ms. y/n's" room With Agent Barnes.." "My room!? They better not be looking for my new peanut butter stash!" You placed your ear on the door with Tony listening in. "This-This is too much!" "What you can't handle it?" "The pace.." He spike between breaths "It's too much.." "I'd say it's not enough-" "Sss! Ow.." Tony started laughing "Hell no! NOT IN MY ROOM!" You opened the door. You ran to Bucky "YOUR NOT BEATING MY HIGH-SCORE ON JUST DANCE!" He held the wii remote above you "Too late!" He pointed to the screen "Fine!...You get the 20 dollars!" "Yes!" He grinned Ulric's face was pink you smirked to him "What you think they were doing?" You Bucky laughed Steve cheeks turned pink. ——————
After Explaining what happened again....
"Okay okay.. We'll head out tomorrow then...But it's gotta be quick...an In and out mission.." you chuckled "A quick "In and Out" mission.." you chuckled Steve hit the back of your head gently "Grow up.." he muttered Tony laughed "Then we'll head out tomorrow..I'll start working should we run into that beast again.." He walked down the lab. "Right.." you smiled walking back to your room only to have a hand on your shoulder stopping you. "Y/n..I think you should tell Walk Ulric out..." Steve smiles gently. "O-Oh yeah!" Your face pink. "C'mon!" Bucky chuckled at your awkwardness trying to avoid their smirks and gazes. You took the elevator heading down.
—————-
"Um hey I'm sorry about passing out on you...It's just.. myself is worried about some mission..." You shook your head. Ulric's eyes met your gently "It's alright...I understand I guess being an Avenger still finds a way back to you...no matter how many times you throw the stick.." You chuckled finishing his sentence. "It manages to find and bring it back.." he nodded "This was fun...Despite the crap, really I..I was wonder if you're free next weekend maybe we could go watch a movie?"

He smiled "I'd love too But I can't I have something going on with work.." You sadly smiled looking your hands your fingertips feeling numb. "But.." he took your palms into his gently. "Right now...right here...Work won't get in the way..." You starred gently reading his eyes he took a deep swallow. The weather now didn't feel so cold..Sounds from outside the compound were suddenly gone as were the echoes of the city... Your foreheads touched "yeah I...Hate work....So stress...full..." You kissed Leaning more into his touch..His hand travelled up to your arm caressing the fabric of your jacket. While the other traveled to the back of your head playing and feeling the soft touch of your hair and neck, his cold fingers meeting and playing with the chain of your dog tags..

You caressed his cheek feeling his warm face, you stood tip toed as your arm wrapped around his neck pulling slightly on his shirt only to travel and meet with his hairs and run through it with your fingers. You leaned more into his chest almost clinging to him. He pulled away softly for air. "Cold?" He smirked. "N-No..it's your..." "What?" He smirked "I like y-Your scent..i-its a...wolf thing!" "Oh so I wouldn't understand...?" He grinned "No...But you can try...." you two leaned kissing, leaning you against the wall. It felt warm and so passionate...it was odd...A feeling from this kiss...it was different...it was a new feeling to you..and you liked it.. "O-Ow.." You pulled away..."I'm so sorry y/n...Are you okay?" He looked while it was a sad image it was also cute seeing you wearing a cute pouty expression. "You bit me.." you licked your lip. "I'm sorry.. I guess I got too heated..." You chuckled "Kiss it?" He nodded pecking your lips you began to lean again. His breath hitting your lips with a chuckle. "I should go..." He smiled "Alright.." you sadly smiled "Don't worry If I'm dropping anything off.." "I'll know.." you smiled hugging him. Walking backwards back into the compound with a goofy grin.

————
You were instantly hit by the warmth of the building making your way back up to the living room. "I'm back..So much warmer in here.." Bucky grinned "Not as warm as that kiss.." He grinned "H-How'd you know?!" "I didn't you just answered it!" He stuck his tongue out with a grin his eyes widening seeing your lip. "Steeeve!" He yelled "NO DONT TELL HIM!"  "STEEEVVIEEE!" You covered your mouth running after the soldier.