Another One already!?

You huffed the snow crunching between your paws. "Section B is clear.." A soldier fell unconscious by your side you turned seeing Bucky smile. "....Now.."

"Copy That, Tony I'm gonna need a lift!" "I swear your more heavier in the mornings than any other time of day!" He dropped him the on the staircase "Big breakfast!" Clint chuckled "I can confirm that..." "I knew someone had the rest of the eggo waffles!" "No it was me!" Thor swug taking out another aim point. "Y/n I promise you if we get out of this safely I personally will make it some waffles!" Clint laughed "Nah Jack in the box French toast!" You nodded "Yeah what Barton said...that works!" Bucky grinned "Alright well satellites structure, power facility is....secure..?" "What's wrong?" "It looks like something tried to pull open the box forcefully..."

Tony scanned "Im not sensing any enhance..." "That's weird..." "it's looks old-" coms muffled "Cap? Cap!?" Tony scanned "Now I do!" He blasted in through the roof seeing the creature (in the photo above) "What the hell?! Another one!? Y/n come quick!!" You looked towards The soldier "Go y/n! I'll catch up with you!" You nodded practically mushing through the snow. Tony's attempts to attack the creature were a fail as they went straight through him. "I thought you killed Turkisha?!" You bolted seeing the creature your eyes widened all was now silence between you and grabbing the beast's attention now with strong eye contact. ".....I did...." the beast growled seeing you stood in front of Steve protectively. "I don't know why or how....But you not being able to land a hit just means one thing....this guy....is like me..."

He growled "Not exactly! Why are you helping these humans!" Sounding disgusted by his last word. "Yo-you? What the hell is this!?" "Who are you!?" The wolf charged at you shoving you pinning you. Steve threw his shield only having it go threw the beast with its eyes glowed growling. "I'm Of no importance...Traitor!" The beast eyes narrowed looking into your purple ones He shifted back to his regular wolf form

LYou don't deserve to be a wolf! Leave! Or else's" The creature completely shifted away into smoke. But not before going back to the box where Steve was and destroying it, Completely shutting down the facility. "Well?" Tony lifted his helmet "Hmm?" You looked up now human staring confused "Who was that!?" He raised his hand to help the blond up. "I don't know! I've never seen em' before! Now even when Turkisha happened!" Steve picked up his shield "He called you a traitor?" You simply shrugged "No idea Cap!" The soldier sighed "Mission failed Security power source is down! Make retreat for quinjet and call in pickup for enemies.." you shifted human following Steve. Tony sighed "And my bank account! Another grand down the drain!"

——————-
"It's your job! Move! Move! Move! Or you'll be running laps till Tomorrow!!" "Y-Yes sir!" The S.h.e.i.l.d Agent sighed carrying stacks of papers by the entrance we're you and the rest of the Avengers had arrived he was in aw of the teams arrival he tripped "Oh Ulric!" You scratched your head kneeling down helping him pick up his files..he was a young agent looking around your age maybe even a little older he was transferred from one of the previous shield districts and new to Avengers compound. You just met him only a few weeks ago. "Here.." you hissed still in pain. "I-oh Thanks...y/n!" He smiled keeping his eyes down while the Avengers walked past you two. Now Steve, Nat Even Bucky would've would've actually lent a hand but the captain saw something even you didn't he just smiled and placed a hand on Bucky's shoulder signaling him to just keep walking.

You were an Avenger the youngest one now after Wanda. Sometimes they treated you like a child only due to you not having that type of lifestyle. They didn't always want to treat you just like a teammate and see the avengers only as that.

"No wonder we couldn't land a hit on him that place is wolf territory!" Tony grew annoyed "I thought Pup was the only one left!" He tosses his gum in the trash "I thought so too.." Steve crossed his arms. His hands analyzed the area "Maybe that creature was kinda in the right?" Clint said leaning toying with his cup in hand. The two looked at the archer "Look it's a shit hole! No wonder!" Tony zoomed seeing dead plants and trees "Well we can get Y/n just to restore it?" Clint nodded "yeah! But the wolf said *Cough*" making his voice deeper "Dont ever come back or else...traitor!" He shrugged "remember?" Steve placed his hand on his chin "Why? She/He never met him not even us."
"What the creature?" You walked in with Bucky holding a Yoo-hoo! Chocolate milk carton. "And what about restoring?..."