Nervous wounds that Await the inspection

After returning to the compound You had Bruce examine your wounds while carefully scanning for anything suspicious. Tony spoke "Anything? Any potential wolf DNA that could pull some sort of body merge ooorrr?" You raised a brow. "Not sure Jarvis isn't really scanning anything and there's no sign of anything...it checks out fine.." He softly smiled Turning his head towards Bucky sitting on the table with Tony Repairing The soldiers arm. "Mmmaybe you should get Dr.Strange to double check tomorrow.." Tony grinned "That's a good idea...I'll let Goldie locks know to get in touch." You softly looked at your hands. "Tony..." he turned both him and the soldier meeting your direction "Could you possibly check...Sometime today...I know he's busy but....I'm scared..." You traced your thumb over your fingers. "Of course furball...I'll let Jarvis know right now actually." Bucky's gaze softening to Tony's remark. "Here.." He handed you your tennis ball.
—————
"Are you kidding me?!" Tony sighed annoyed "Well can't frosty do something about it?!" Tony huffed "Alright...Well I'll see if Me and Bruce can do something about her/him." Steve leaned in the doorway. "What'd he say?" His brows rising. "Thor said He's currently "Not in the world" ...mentally or something...." He used his fingers to exaggerate what he heard. Steve nodded "Guess, me and Buck have to have a "session" with pup." He used his fingers in reply. "Last I checked She/He was with Wanda..." Steve nodded.
—————
7:33 pm All but your perched ears stuck out from beneath the pillow hiding your face. "Shhh...deep breaths...relax.." you were stiff whimpering. Feeling Wanda gently stroke your hair while Pietro Sat on the floor beside the bed gently rubbing circles into your coat and his fingers stroking the brim of your ears. "I'm so scared Pietro..." You tail tucked close to your side. "Shhh..." Calm red waves flowed from her fingers swimming to your mind relaxing your stuff self..Putting you in a state of sleep. "It's okay..." You relaxed, Falling half asleep you shifted human "No!" You started sitting up. "Woah what is it?" Pietro gently grabbed your hand. "I'm ...Im just -can't ....I don't wanna sleep...Not until Strange checks me out..." "That's not healthy...I dont think Rogers would-" A knock came You three turned seeing Bucky. "Can I take her/him?" Bucky asked with a gentle nonchalant expression, They looked at you giving approval. "Am I trouble?" He breathed out a chuckled "No.." he scooped you up surprisingly with a grin. "I just....wanna make sure my Puppy's okay.." He cutely pouted. You laid your head into his shoulder you hand traveling to his arm tracing the cold layers. "That bad?" "Just hold me..." You muttered "My room?" He smiled "How about You, Steve and Me go in my room and we just relax...maybe I'll hook the GameCube?" He smirked "I call the purple controller..." you grinned. He smooched a wet kiss on your cheek. "Okay!" He whined with a grin.
—————-
1:44 am
"Damn it y/n!" He grinned His screen showing a blue shell. Steve smiled his chin resting while you sat in his lap on the bed. You stretched then shifted wolf onto the floor. "Tired..?" Your eyes met with Steve's blue ones that read anxious. "It's okay!...We don't have too..." He smiled as tired as he was he was going to wait for you to tire yourself out as was Bucky. At least it wasn't a stakeout considering there were time they had to stay awake for a target, This at least could form some entertainment to them.
————-
2:33 am The two super soldiers were currently now trying to stay awake. "Steve did...um did you ever tell y/n about that Time we snuck into a theater and accidentally walked into an R-rated film..." He tiredly grinned. Steve looked up from his sketch pad. "Not yet...and Not tonight Buck.." He embarrassingly looked back down. "Then what can you two tell me?" You chuckled started to play fight with you on the carpet. "I'll tell you how Me and Stevie met a Cute little puppy.!" He grinned pinning your arms. "With a cute smile!" He tickled your face while you laughed "aaaaand a scruffy hair!" He kissed your neck and cheek tickling your side making you whimper you Tried shifting. Steve set his sketch pad down. "I'll tell you a story y/n!" Steve grinned pulling you safely away from Bucky hitting him with a pillow. "About a dork from Brooklyn that followed this other kid from Brooklyn because he would've been lonely!" His hands intertwining with Bucky's "You mean You would've been lonely!" He grinned.
———
4:34 am
Steve and Bucky sat you in the middle of his bed as they layed down beside you. "Mmm I kinda like the way it came out..." you groaned looking at the drawing of Peter you made of him as Spider-Man..but in a cartoon way. You then slumped down more into the bed slightly sinking, you looked seeing Steve's sketch pad slipping from his fingers as he leaned against you asleep. While Bucky was asleep on your legs as he was claiming he was watching tv while you used his back as a hard surface.
You heard them wheezing and their deep breathing.

You tilted your head up kissing Steve on the cheek, While you readjusted Bucky. "Mhm?" "Shhh.." You Hugged him pushing slightly down onto the bed. Kissing his cheek. Scratching your face from the stubble. You had Dimmed down the lights in the room with an app on your phone. No only you awake leaving you with the lofi playing from Bucky's sleep playlist. You decided to scroll through amazon and watch top 10 facts on different things. From Shows to movies. Until your phone vibrates receiving a text.