How you met Ulric and His encounters (FLASH BACK CHAPTER)

*Flash Back*
4 Months later after The events of Turkisha and officially becoming an Avenger.

Your hand gripped your door "C'mon y/n! One day won't kill you!" "No Steve! I don't wanna train with the recruits! I can't! They won't even know what they're expecting!" The blond sighed rolling his eyes. He was currently wearing his uniform. (A.O.U Suit) while you were in your simple tackle uniform. The soldier dragging you. "I already told you Your not fighting them..Your gonna help them defend themselves from the unexpected..." You cocked a brow making a "Dog" sound in confusion Steve rolled his eyes "You'll see when we get there.." He grew annoyed.
————
You and the Soldier met with Clint down the hall we're the younger recruits were. "So everything's been going smoothly with Nat..A couple of these kids are having trouble with balance, But other than that there's no problems and-" Your focused hearing on The archer ceased what's you were engulfed in a smell. Nothing bad certainly. "Y/n? Y/n?...Your nose is twitching.." You blinked snapping back from reality. "Sorry...spaced out..." You shrugged "It just..smells nice in here...I guess.." "Smell?" Clint sniffed the air.
—————
Once you and Steve walked in eyes were met on you and him..Though for making you slightly uncomfortable ...only being comforted by the scent and Along with the presence of your alpha. ——-

Once Steve had explained the instructions of what you and the recruits were to do it was simple from their on. They keep they're guard and reflexes up while you make an "attack" for them to dodge, while in your wolf form of course. The first time you shifted you was a demonstration example and you heard a shock of "oohs and aah's" astounded by your powers. A line across from you was made a they took turns.
30 Minutes later Bucky walked in the room after watching from the hall. His hand meeting with Steve's shoulder.
"So punk how's pup doing?" Steve grinned "We're working.." Bucky scoffed with a smirk "Sorry Cap how's Our Student?" He cocked a brow licking his lips. "It's a work in progress...But I can tell that y/n's being gentle with them...But She's/he's doing well!" He smiled "Look at her/his focus.." Bucky nodded looking at the Recruits seeing on hiding in the back. "I've been watching and that kid hasn't gone yet.." The blond turned "Which one?" Bucky pointed him out. "Hey Son!" Bucky yelled making you and everyone freeze. His steel blue eyes meeting with Ulrics. "Get out there!" He ordered causing the smaller male to flinch "Y-Yes Sir!" His eyes focused on yours as you two were in deep focus. What felt like 5 mins. "Any day now would be great Pup!" You nodded pulling you out of trance. You shifted quickly pouncing only to miss. "Y/n he kept hiding so again! Switch it up on him if ya have to!" You nodded. He dodged every single one. You shifted human. "Your good.." he smiled "Thank you!"
——-
3Weeks later.
Weeks later.
"Okay that concludes training for sprints!" Steve ordered. Steve met with Sam's gaze "On your left I know!" He shrugged grabbing his bag walking next to the blond heading out. "I-um..Mr- Age-Captain Rogers!...Sir?" "Yes?" His looked softening towering over him. "Um..I don't know how to put this but ..-"
Sam yawned "Speed it up kiddo I got a nap to get too.." he grinned "Captain Rogers is there any upcoming training events that are With ..Agent..Y/n..?" He looked down like an embarrassed shy kid. "Y/n?" He thought "No sorry that was a one time thing I just brought her/him in here too cause she/he needed to work in a different circle...Why?" He cocked a brow. Causing Sam to smirk "Er..I was just wondering...was all... How is She/He? I'm just curious...Y/n's a friend to me! And I'm ....concerned.." "Concerned? Why? Has something happened?" He shook his head. Sam laughed "Don't make Captain Rogers worry about his Pup.." he smiled. "His pup?" Ulric muttered "I'll keep you updated Son...though friends Y/n's never mentioned you.." He blushed "W-Well I mean I'm just trying to be her/his friend that's all!" He smiled Softly.

—————-
Weeks later.

You were with Tony as he had to drag you with him on his way and grab additional data and what not, for your suit he was currently designing. But not before he was asked to attend a meeting...Without telling you. Forcing you to wait, you ran into some of the Agents that You've seen. No greetings just some nods while you waited in a chair across from the meeting. Your glances seeing that same agent from before staring at You. As your purple eyes met his he quickly turned away. "It's cause I'm a wolf huh?" You smirked. He awkwardly smiled being caught off guard. "No! I had a -No I'm a -" "I'm joking dude!" You laughed "I never caught your name?" "Ulric!" He stuck his out. "Hi Ulric!" You said teasing him. His face went pink. "Sorry! It was joke! I swear!" ——
"So your transferred districts huh?" He nodded "That's cool..Where are you from?" "Um...Well not from here?" He softly smiled you nodded understanding his gesture. You senses telling you he was uncomfortable. "It's okay..I'm not sure where I'm from.." You laughed "Sometimes I joke and tell people that Agent Barnes found me in a box while raining. And just took me in.." "Is that true!?" You shook your head. "It's a long story..." "Um..Agent-er..y/n...I don't know if this sound...inappropriate...Which is not my intention but ...Can I see you wolf...features and Stuff?" "Like these?" You lifted your lip higher exposing your canines. "Sometimes they really exposed if I'm angry or excited...If I'm really angry my wolf eyes glow human or not." He nodded in aw. "now moment you've Been waiting for.." You shifted. His eyes opening wide "Its real...Your really really...real.." you nodded "really." You tail wagged. You shifted "You okay?" He nodded "Ulric...I know you can be a bit nervous ...And I've noticed ya looking at me...I can sense the signs.." his face turned red. "You...you can..?!" "Yep!" You pointed at him. "Your scared of me!..." He sighed heavily "I'm ju-" "Look You have nothing to be afraid of just let's not hang out around a full moon...We'll do lunch or something...I guess.." you chuckled. "Anyway.." you turned patting his back. "Looks like Tony's dome with that old fart meeting so I'll see ya...Friend?" You smiled "u-H Friends!" He smiled warmly.
———-
*As your talking to Ulric*
The soldier was walking with Pepper stopping now his tracks seeing you lean against the wall talking the the male. Pepper grinned "Uh-Oh! I hope there's not flirting.." She teased the soldier the two watching from afar. "Pfft y/n? She's/He's not like Me when flirting! Y/n's more like Steve...A cute little dork.." "Turn around and I'll show you a cute little dork!" Bucky turned meeting blue eyes with a smirk towering over him. "Your still my little punk! This doesn't change anything!" He whined gesturing towards the blonds tall difference. —————-
The door swung open hitting the soldiers together against the wall. "Meetings Done!" Tony grinned.

*End flashback* Author:I know I know GARBAGE...But I got like 20% percent battery Don't worry don't worry there's still some character development yet to be lit 🔥