A secret Admirer

Next day early morning we can see kavya and kabir doing work outs. Anuradha came to check whether pooja is getting ready for college and saw pooja doing yoga in her room.Pooja wrap it and get ready fast else you will be late for college which you don't prefer and she noticed the food plate untouched.she questioned pooja why u didn't have ur dinner .I am sorry mom yesterday i slept early as soon as I reached home due to tiredness.Oh but we all thought that u were studying so kabir bought food for you.Pooja then thought why kabir didn't wake me up?Then something struck her mind "MOVIE" may be he was mad at me that time.Now i have to pacify him...
Kavya after done with exercises starts getting ready for college.Then she went to check on pooja and found pooja was ready already. Hey Pooja Good morning hope you have made peace with kabir last night because he was so angry at you.pooja now becomes nervous and told her i didn't talk with kabir yet.Kavya asked her to stop worrying we know how to pacify him ryt she said with a wink.Ok lets go...

Kabir is waiting in car for the girls.Pooja and Kavya arrived.Get in fast we are getting late else someone will be upset for missing the lectures he told in a mock tone.They understood whom he meant.Without saying anything pooja seated at back and kavya at front.Within 20 minutes they reached college.In the classroom kabir kavya sat together at last row. Pooja usually sits at front row but to everyone's suprise she went back and sat besides kabir.Kabir understood why she is doing all this,turned to her side and said this wont work to pacify me.Ok i m sorry for yesterday she told in a pleading tone.Next time we will make it up now throw all your stupid madness and talk to me kabir. kavya supported pooja and asked kabir to talk bcoz it is a silly matter dude.kabir finally opened up saying matter is solved after all I can't stay without talking to you either.They did a high five saying friends forever....

After 2 hours of lecture now its break time. All headed to canteen.Kavya went to buy snacks whereas kabir and pooja are at the bench chit chatting.Then pooja thanked kabir for the dinner and asked why you didn't wake me up?.Kabir recalled yesterday how he admired pooja while sleeping and a small smile appeared on his face. Tell na why u didn't wake me up? kabir don't know wat to say so he just said randomly that i don't want to disturb your sleep so left like that.kavya came back with snacks.Guys what plan for freshers day we have to organise and perform as well ryt. Did u both think about it.Kabir became ecstatic on hearing freshers day. He is fond of fairs and fests. He is the rockstar of his college.Kabir said we will make this freshers day the stupendous one.Pooja interrupted but we have only one week so we have to act really fast.Yeah Pooja is right since we are close to the timeline we have to start from today and no more lectures until then Yay!! Jolly!! Kabir and kavya is on high because no more classes until freshers day.

Kabir and pooja got prior permission from the management for the arrangements.Everyone gathered at auditorium for practice.Kabir said first we start with couple dance.Pairs are formed except kabir, pooja and kavya.Either pooja or kavya can perform with kabir.But who is that person is the main thing over here.Kabir has to choose one between two but he don't want to hurt the other person so wisely left the option with girls. Pooja saw kavya to be excited about dance so she gave up saying kavya dances better than me so she is the best option for kabir. kavya immediately hugged pooja in happiness and said thank you so much dear and u r my bestie!!!!! but it would have been nice if u had a partner as well. Pooja said no problem if i find someone i will join you guys.Now stop talking and focus on practice first.kabir is upset with pooja because she always sacrifices things for others.Pooja is happy seeing kavya in ecstatic mood now her eyes slowly moved towards kabir who was already starring at her. She gave a warm smile to kabir. He then grabbed kavya's hand saying cmon lets practise!!! Pooja is slightly upset on seeing this and left the place without giving a glare...

After 15 minutes In Auditorium practice is going on kabir noticed pooja coming back towards them. Pooja told to kabir and kavya sorry for disturbing I thought about it once and decided to participate in dance so came back. Kabir is quiet suprised with her changed behavior and was thinking what changed her mind.Kavya in a perplexed tone asked so you want to dance with kabir?On hearing this kabir's heart is dancing in joy.Suddenly a voice came from behind "Nope she is gonna dance with me"Kabir's happiness went down after seeing the person with pooja.He is Dhruv

(Pooja's classmate Dhruv saw pooja at the canteen and stopped by her.Dhruv is one of the cool,charming boys in the college who had a secret crush on pooja and always admires her in the class.He asked her why she didn't go for dance practice.Pooja explained the scenario.He thought it is perfect chance to hang out with pooja in the name of practice bcoz she is always guarded by either kabir or kavya.He then said with an excitement "who told that you don't have a partner lets go we will rock the floor".Pooja is suprised with him and questioned are you serious about this?He said 500% with a wink.Actually pooja wanted to dance as well so she agreed to him.)

Kabir is not pleased seeing Pooja and Dhruv together.Something is bothering him.He asked everyone to take 10 minutes break,and quickly left the place.Kavya is happy about pooja's comeback with a partner.Kabir feels restlessness but unable to discover why he is feeling like that.Dhruv is my friend and classmate as well then why should I hate his presence.Is this because of jealousy seeing him with pooja. No why should I pooja is my cousin and bestie thats all nothing else.I have to stop ovethinking first then he left to practice hall.He saw pooja and Dhruv laughing out loudly and felt an insecurity over pooja.Kabir deviated his mind and started the practice which continued for one hour and halted with the break again.kabir's bottle is empty so he asked for water immediately both kavya and pooja handed their bottles. He looked at pooja intensely and took kavya's bottle which left pooja confused.They wrapped practice at the end of the day and started leaving.

Kabir, kavya and pooja reached home and Anuradha is preparing halwa for everyone.Halwa is kabir's favourite so the smell attracted him to the kitchen.He asked aunty what so special today that you are making halwa.In hall Kavya said she is tired so left to her room and Pooja hearing her mom's voice followed to kitchen.Anuradha asked seriously u guys forgot what day is today?Morning you were all busy getting ready for college so didn't mind but even now u guys didn't recollect.Today is my bhaiya and bhabi's wedding anniversary.How can u all forget? especially you kabir.Oh shit I forgot totally and thank you for reminding so I will go and wish them first.Pooja shouted no I will wish them first and started chasing kabir.
Both are running,without noticing the water on floor kabir stepped on it which eventually made him fall and pooja caught him on right time.Unable to bear his weight pooja's grip loosened and both fall on each other.Kabir is over pooja now. Both are looking into each others eyes intensely forgetting about the surroundings.Some strange feelings started to arise in them with their closeness.They were lost in each other eyes.Kabir's grip on the floor slips so he fell completely on pooja planted his first kiss on pooja which shocked her. Her heart beat started rising to the peak which could be clearly heard by kabir.His heart too started beating fast then a voice "pooja where are you?" brought them back to reality.This meant to be first romance blossomed between them.