The deserved Slap

Pooja is trapped with suman's encounter.she can't lie anymore and have to admit.Her eyes turned red and tears started flowing out .Suman is waiting for her response. Pooja finally admitted saying "I love kabir to the core.Even I knows that kabir loves me too deeply.The moments I shared with him was the best times to be cherished forever.I can't live without him but I am doing this betrayal game in order to make him to forget me or hate me.I am not the only one who loves kabir there is someone else who can't live without kabir and will die if she can't get him.This revelation shocked suman and thought pooja is doing this drama for someone else happiness. Like I doubted pooja is sacrificing her love for someone but who is that person pooja is ready to give up her life.Suman wanted to knew who is the third person involved in their lives. She asked pooja "who is that person"?

Suman is asking pooja tell me for whom you are doing this, that you are ready to ruin your life tell me..Pooja who is crying heavily finally revealed the person to be Kavya.Suman is speechless after knowing the person.She asked pooja you are doing all these for kavya and have decided to give up your life for her. Did kavya know about your relationship with kabir.You can sacrifice your love but I can't sit and watch these sacrifice dramas bcz three person's lives involved here.You are thinking that you are doing goodness for kavya but the truth is actually you are ruining three lives. Stop this and reveal the truth to kavya.She has to know this. Pooja I am really disappointed with your decision this time. Now the decision is in your hands to rectify it.Reveal everything to kavya and make her understand how much you both love each other. I am sure she will respect your love and she will understand you.

Pooja said I can't hurt her for my happiness and I am worried about her  decision post revelations what if she do something to her. I don't want any of these to happen.Suman got infuriated with pooja's stubbornness and asked her if you are not ready to hurt kavya then with what rights you are hurting my son.Why are you playing kabir's feelings even after knowing how much he loves you. Stop your madness and mend your ways. A pair of eyes watching them furiously.Kabir has been listening the whole conversation exasperated.His rage reached high when he comes to know the betrayal game of pooja.You have done all these because kavya loves me. What about my love towards you? how can you be partial in this matter. I am fed up of your sacrifices for kavya from childhood but not anymore. I will teach you a lesson for underestimating my love and playing with my feelings.

Kabir entered the room with furious eyes.His entry shocked both pooja and suman.By looking at his eyes they came to know he had listened to their conversation.Suman knew kabir is gonna shout at pooja so she diverted kabir by asking  when did you come? and why you are early?what about movie and where are others?? Enough Mom I listened to your conversation and I want to talk to pooja alone. Please leave us alone mom.But kabir....Suman was stopped by kabir inbetween and he grabbed pooja to his room and locked them inside.Suman is worried about pooja now bcz she don't know how kabir is gonna react now. She is walking on the corridor here and there waiting for the door to open. Pooja is looking at kabir with dreadful eyes.He started moving towards pooja whereas pooja is moving back with fear.He came closer to her and gave her a tight slap without waiting for a moment.she touched her cheeks with shock and looked at kabir with painful eyes.How dare you to play with our lives you think only about kavya kavya kavya.....How many times I have asked you to share your problem and the reason for your weird behavior. You didnt share with me bcz you didn't trust me.You decided everything by yourself.Now I understood thay you will go to any extreme to achieve what you wanted.I just hate you....He banged his fist on the wall out of frustration and the blood started shedding. Pooja is frozen with his anger and worried about his hand.She was about to check his hand but he pushed her aside and warned her not to act anymore and left with tears.. Pooja is broken down with his hatred and accusations and soon realised her mistakes.She thought to fulfill kavya's promise and making her happy but ended up in hurting kabir and losing his love in the end.She is worried about kabir now, hoping he don't hurt himself anymore. she wants to check on him but feared about his anger.By that time suman came inside to check on pooja she asked pooja what happened? Is she ok? I saw kabir going out furiously did he hurt you??  Tell me pooja what happened between you too. Pooja immediately hugged suman and cried out saying its all my mistake.I should'nt have played with our feelings...I shouldn't have sacrificed my love....I did a big unforgivable mistake ....