Suprise is in stock

Kabir and pooja are still on the floor until the voice made them come back to reality.Immediateley both got up with a jerk.Kavya is searching for pooja because someone is waiting in call for her.Pooja without looking back at kabir descended down leaving the Kabir is in excitement who is recollecting what just happened between them.He finally realized something special exists between him and pooja.Downstairs kavya is holding the receiver and passed it to pooja with a naughty smile saying "an important call".Kabir is watching all this from upstairs and thought who might have called pooja?He could not wait for the suspense so without waiting for a moment took the phone receiver which in the upstairs to hear their conversation.Pooja said hello and asked may i know who is this?The person on the other side of the call replied how could your forgot ur partner that quickly ?Pooja then understood it is dhruv and confused with his sudden call?She then replied tell Dhruv. On hearing that name Kabir was irritated and thought the whole day Dhruv was with pooja then whats the purpose of calling her now.Dhruv asked her tomorrow after college can we both go out? Pooja in a hesitating tone asked for the reason?I have booked tickets for the movie so thought of planning to watch with you.kabir is holding his fists tightly and listening to their conversation.Pooja is in embarrassment situation and thinking how to say no to him.Kabir is burning in upstairs waiting for her reply.Pooja don't know what to tell him and asked to give her some time to think about it.Dhruv said ok but asked her not to disappoint him.Pooja said bye then hanged up the phone.Kabir is angry with pooja for not denying him immediately.This makes him to think that pooja may be willing to go with him. Those chain of thoughts made him furious at her.

Pooja came to her room and saw kavya waiting for her.Kavya asked what is the matter and why Dhruv called her? Come on tell me without hiding anything.Pooja replied nothing like you think so stop pulling my leg.But I can see a change in you and can sense love is in the air.Hearing the word love pooja recalled her romantic moments with kabir and started blushing heavily.This was noticed by kavya and misunderstood that pooja likes Dhruv and blushing thinking about him.Kabir who is silently watching all this at the door left the place angrily without confronting pooja.

kabir entered pooja's room after seeing kavya leaving .Pooja is in thoughts and failed to notice kabir around her.Kabir is burning in jealously bcz he thought pooja is lost in thoughts about Dhruv.He then asked Day dreaming in a serious tone which brought her back to reality.Pooja asked kabir u r here do you want anything? Kabir instantly grabbed her to the wall,sealing her tightly with his hands and said yes I want your answers.She is shocked with his behaviour and asked him to leave her. Kabir is not ready to leave her that much easily till he gets to know what is going on between her and Dhruv.He asked Who is this new pooja? Pooja is puzzled with his question and asked him to ask directly.So you don't know what you are doing so let me help you with that.The one who is not ready to watch movie with me is willing to go with Dhruv.Is he more important than me? Pooja is astonished with his query and something interrupted her. How kabir come to knew about the movie plan. Was he eavesdropping at that time??? This makes pooja loosing her temper and yelled at kabir for behaving so cheap with her. How could you hear my personal conversation that too without my knowledge.I have the rights over you so I can do whatever I wanted to do. Kabir is giving shock over shock to pooja with his attitude.Pooja asked with what rights you are crossing your limits kabir? Kabir said I have rights because you are my ... but stopped in middle and completed with cousin.Is that because I am your cousin nothing else she asked with lil expectations.Kabir is left speechless with her counter and don't know how to express so he left the place immediately saying I don't know..... leaving pooja disappointed.

Kavya is lying on her bed suddenly her mother chandha came and said enough of getting rest go and get ready for the function u have to look gorgeous today.Kavya asked Function what function?? Oh god this girl has no idea of what is happening around please enlighten her.Kavya is irriated with her mom's drama and asked her to tell directly.Chandha said today is kabir's parents wedding anniversary so a grand dinner party is organized so adorn yourself well to show yourself as PK mittal's future daughter in law.Kavya why should I do all this because but the decision is with kabir he has to like me. His decision is important nothing else matters to me.If you leaving everything like this then one day you are gonna regret kavya.Love shouldn't happen by force mom it should be natural, magical and sweet and should blooms in both hearts.I like kabir but I should know whether I am in his heart or not at the first.Chandha is not happy with the way kavya is speaking and ask her to stop the philosophy and get ready fir the function.

Everyone is getting ready for the function and the house is adorned with full of lights and flowers.All set for the function.Kabir is getting ready and thinking about the heated arguments with pooja.He is fed up with pooja for giving preference to Dhruv over him. Morning she chosen Dhruv as a dance partner and evening she again chosen him whats so special about him that I don't have in the eyes of pooja.Why I am getting hurt for every matter that concerns with pooja.Anuradha came and asked whether he is ready? He said just 5 mins I will be done and asked what's the matter aunty? .She said that our family's auspicious lamp is at the top rack of store room can you get that for me.It is important to light up on special occasions.I am decorating the pooja room can you bring it down. He said ok u carry on with your work aunty I will be back. Kabir entered the store room to search for the lamp.Pooja is thinking in her room what to present for uncle's anniversary. Suddenly she got an idea and headed towards the room where old family pictures were kept. She entered the room and started searching for the album

Kabir is still seaching for the lamp he couldn't find it and the ladder is shaking a bit due to improper nailings and not in a good condition.Pooja is coming towards the rack searching for photo album and dashed into something which made something fall on her. Pooja is in utter shock with the eyes looking at her lovely.She dashed with the ladder which made kabir fall on her.Kabir is mesmerized with pooja who is looking ravishing even in her simple looks like a fairy and starring at her without blinking his eyes wheras pooja is speechless and embarrassed about the positions they are in.So she asked kabir to get up. Kabir who is lost in admiring her failed to react to pooja.Pooja shouted kabir I am talking to you please get up fast.He got disturbed with the sound and asked pooja what happened and why are you shouting now?Pooja in a disappointment look don't u see that you are on me please get up for god sake I can't bear your weight.He then understood the situation and got up.Don't you have eyes kabir always ended up landing on me.Hello madam the mistake was yours I am doing my job simply you came without seeing and dashed into my ladder which eventually made me fall. So first check your eyes before complaining me.I dont have time to argue with you  i have to search for album so please leave me by saying that she was about to leave suddenly kabir stopped her saying then who will help with the lamp at the rack. Since u have broken the ladder now you have to help me in finding the lamp as your penalty. Pooja don't have any other option so agreed with him.kabir lifted Pooja,she reached top rack and started searching for lamp here kabir is thanking god for this opportunity and is praying not the lamp to be found early but to his dismay pooja found the lamp.Now put me down I have to do my work then she noticed kabir is standing on the album she got relaxed and took the album.Then both parted their ways once their things were found.

Guests starts arriving.PK and suman is receiving wishes and gifts from them. Everyone is down except pooja and kavya who are still getting ready. Now the ladies are descending the stairs which grabbed everyone's attention.Both are looking geogeous and ravishing but kabir's eyes is stuck with pooja he couldn't take off his eyes. Now both reached down kabir without waiting for a moment took a step came forward and extended his hand.Pooja feels elated with his gesture whereas kavya thinks he is extending hand for her and is excited about it.Kabir is waiting for pooja's response whereas another hand came in between and took pooja's hands leaving kabir in distress and disappointment.That person is seen to be Dhruv who took pooja with him to the gathering.Now kavya holded kabir's hand happily and moved towards their family.Pooja is hurt seeing kavya and kabir together.She wanted to took kabir's hand but Dhruv came suddenly and grabbed her hand.She is talking to herself that I don't want to embarrass Dhruv in front of all so went with him but why I am feeling bad that Kabir did'nt hold my hand that means he likes kavya???