Time to face the truth

In mansion everyone is enjoying the function.Suman saw the bride still covering her face with veil and asked pooja to remove it.Raagini interrupted and stopped saying "let it be covered till the guests leave".Chandha came on time and supported Raagini.Suman left the place as soon as PK called her. Raagini thanked Chandha for helping her out.PK enquired about kabir.My Business friends are here so I thought of introducing him to all.But he won't be visible when we needed him. Suman asked him not to stress himself and assured that she will look for kabir.She tried calling him but he didn't pickup.Suman is really worried about kabir now and don't know whom to share this issue.

Suman is really worried about kabir now and don't know whom to share this issue

After one hour guests starts leaving. Now only the family members are left in hall.Vyom is inquisitive to see her wife face and asked pooja to show her face atleast now.She is hesistant to reveal the face and remained like a statue.Anuradha said may be pooja wants you to open her veil.Vyom blushed hearing her comment.Raagini and Chandha are in jitters and scared about the consequences.Vyom turned his side and removed the veil.He is hell shocked seeing kavya there.

Everyone is stunned seeing kavya as a bride

Everyone is stunned seeing kavya as a bride.Vyom asked "Kavya... You??? where is pooja and why are you here? why did you do this to me?You how much I love pooja even after knowing why you did this betrayal to me. Tell me where is my pooja??He pushed her aside and started shouting for pooja pooja like a lunatic.PK in blood shot eyes shouted what is happening here.He came near to kavya and asked where is pooja?why did you defile our family's reputation.How will I face my friend Dev.Anuradha is crying heavily thinking about pooja's whereabouts. PK is in rage for kavya's action and asked how dare you to disgrace our family.

 PK is in rage for kavya's action and asked how dare you to disgrace our family

He raised his hand against her for her humiliated action. Raagini came in between and stopped him.She gathered courage and opened up "I have made Kavya as my daughter in law".Dev is in utter shock and not able to believe his wife's words.Dev asked "Why did you spoil vyom's life being a mother"?Raagini said "Enough Dev don't wound me with your words.I did everything to save our son's life.Infact Kavya sacrificed her life to save both the family's reputation.Dev asked her to tell clearly.Chandha came forward and said I will tell you the truth. She started narrating what happened few hours back...

when I and Raagini went up to bring pooja we saw kavya alone in the room and became suspicious seeing her in tears.We were devastated to hear that pooja has ran away.We didn't believe that pooja could do such betrayal to our families.Then kavya showed us the handwritten letter of pooja.Raagini is not able to trust her eyes and shattered completely. Our fear increased thinking about saving our respect infront of VIPs ,Relatives, Business Partners gathered in downstairs.Then we thought about Vyom who is sitting in mandap with high hopes about his marriage.In that crucial moment we decided to conduct this marriage anyhow to save our dignity and pride. We convinced kavya to marry Vyom. She then agreed to the marriage thinking about family's dignity.Then we made her marry Vyom in mandap without anybody's knowledge.

Anuradha didn't believe any of this and yelled at chandha for sabotaging her pooja unnecessarily.She went near PK and said you know about my pooja right she won't let her family down.Vyom supported her assuring I trust pooja this is all because of kavya she ruined my life.Raagini asked Vyom to talk with senses and said she will prove the truth.She went inside with rage and came back with the letter. She gave it to Vyom and asked to read it.

Vyom starts reading the letter. It says "I thought Vyom will be perfect for me and agreed for the marriage. But later I found he is not match for me and don't want to spoil my life for the sake of other's happiness. Hence I have decided to live my life on my own and going away from this marriage."

Vyom is shattered after reading the letter.He is not able to believe that pooja ditched him.Anuradha still not able to believe any of this shit. Her intuition is saying thet her pooja wont do such humiliation act.kavya is silently enjoying the scene and smiled evily thinking that everything is going acc to her plan......

Few hours back...
Kavya knocked the door and pooja is confused to open the door. Kabir jumped in through window in nick of time and abducted pooja with the help of rani.He made her unconscious and took her to the car waiting outside. Kavya who has been knocking the door felt suspicious and opened the door with the help of spare key.She is perplexed to see the empty room .She checked the whole room and noticed the window to be open. She is frozen seeing kabir and Pooja going away in car.she shouted pooja, kabir but of no use.

Kavya is confused about what is happening then the letter on the table got her attention.She read the real letter written by pooja and came to the obnoxious truth of pooja loves kabir.... She decided to take revenge on pooja for cheating her all these days. She hide the real letter and have written new letter(the one Vyom read) to sabotage pooja's image in front of all and frame her like a eloper.
Then she made her mom and Raagini believe that Pooja has eloped and agreed to marry Vyom for her revenge.

Now suman's worry reached peak after knowing pooja has ran away but her heart felt that kabir is behind all this.While everyone is in distress knowing the half shock the remaining shock is yet to arrive within few minutes...

A car reached before the mansion and Kabir get down with his wife.She is ashamed to meet her family and entered slowly. Kabir entered the hall with Rani and Pooja.All are hell shocked and stood up seeing Kabir and Pooja in garlands.

All are hell shocked and stood up seeing Kabir and Pooja in garlands

Everyone is stunned seeing pooja with kabir.Anuradha is not to able to believe that her daughter did such a shameful act.She mortified her brought up. Anuradha is furious at pooja for  her actions.She went near her and gave her a tight slap.

She raised her second time but kabir holded her hand and said "You can beat your daughter but she is Pooja Kabir Mittal now you can't raise your hand on my wife

She raised her second time but kabir holded her hand and said "You can beat your daughter but she is Pooja Kabir Mittal now you can't raise your hand on my wife.The screen freezes on Pooja looked at kabir with disgusting face.