Cold Shoulders

Its a fresh new day where everyone in the home is busy with their daily chores.Chandha is offering Arti to god and praying for everyone's happiness and health.While other family members joined her too except Kabir and kavya who are resting in their respective rooms.The arti is done and Chandha starts offering prasad to everyone.She asked for kabir this grabbed the attention of P.K.Suman in order to rescue Kabir from P. k's fury said that he is getting ready and will come now P.K frowned at Suman and said that,this shouldn't be repeated hereafter convey this to kabir.Suman nodded agreeing to his warning.

Then everyone left the place except Pooja who is still praying with her eyes closed and asking God to help her in untangling the problems.She then prayed to give abundance blessings and happiness to the family. She don't want to hurt anybody for her desires and further asked God to guide her in all the initiatives she is gonna take.After her prayers pooja opened her eyes and turned to leave but stopped instantly.She saw Kabir standing besides her who is praying sincerely.She stopped there and started admiring kabir.Pooja don't want to leave the place her heart is forcing her to stay close to kabir always.But then she controlled herself and started to leave. Kabir holded her hands in nick of time and asked to offer him prasad before leaving.Pooja is suprised with his demand and went to pick up the prasad plate but to her dismay plate is empty.She is confused how the plate becomes empty and kabir have a mischievous smile on his face

(Few minutes back...When kabir entered the pooja room he saw his love alone praying sincerely with her eyes closed.kabir wanted to play with her and started thinking what to do. Then his eyes fall on prasad plate and an idea popped up immediately.He without making sound went towards the prasad plate and hide all the prasad behind the idol.He knew pooja will have to offer him prasad when he demands for it)

Back to present.... Kabir comes closer to pooja and said "Oh I came late so I missed the prasad but no problem I have a solution". Pooja asked how with her looks.Kabir took the pooja's prasad from her hand fed her the half and ate the rest saying scrumptious prasad with a wink leaving pooja stunned with his actions.Pooja is shocked with his actions.Then she thought that she is trying her best to be away from him but he is coming close to me in every possible ways.I have to do this for kavya's happiness and left the place immediately without giving him any glances this puzzled kabir.He thought what I did wrong why she left in anger.What is bad with pooja nowadays.I don't understand her.Kabir's thoughts are disturbed by Suman who called him for breakfast

Everyone is at dining table for breakfast.Pooja and kabir joined them. Kabir saw four seats to be empty among them two seats are together.He wanted to sit together with pooja so he sat on the first one expecting pooja to choose the other one besides him.Pooja saw an empty seat besides kabir and about to sit but something flashed in her mind and changed her to choose the other one.Kabir noticed this and perplexed with pooja's strange behavior.He thought whether she is still angry at him for that silly prasad thing.Suman saw kabir lost in thoughts.She then tapped on his shoulders and asked him to have food first.Kabir then ignored his thoughts and started eating starring at pooja.After the breakfast pooja and kabir bid bye to everyone and left to college.Kabir and pooja are in college practising hard for the fresher's day.Pooja started distancing from kabir and ignores him indirectly.Days passes by and the most awaited day(i.e)Freshers day arrived finally.Kabir's happiness beyond everything bcz he is gonna dance with his love.

The event commences and we can see a variety of performances by seniors for welcoming their new juniors.Now its time for kabir Pooja's performance.The couple dance started kabir is looking into pooja's eyes lovingly and dancing but to his displeasure pooja never looked at him during the whole performance.He can sense that pooja is moving away from him and looked nervous whenever he comes closer.He can feel some oddness around her during the whole time.Finally their performance is over and the event ended well.After the event small party was organized.All are dancing, boozing,and having fun.Kabir is enjoying with his friends then after some time his eyes started searching for pooja.His eyes scanned the whole party but he couldn't find her.He came down from dance floor and started looking for her.Then he saw pooja who is lost in herself seated at the couch.

He went towards her and asked pooja where is your energy come on lets party then he grabbed her hands for dance but she ignored him instantly saying "Leave me kabir I am not interested".This furiated Kabir he confronted her "what happened to you Pooja why are behaving odd with me?Pooja said nothing like that kabir I am just exhausted.Kabir who is not convinced with her response asked are you really tired or you don't want to spend time with me leaving pooja startled.....