Family Time

Kabir is astonished to see the person standing in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes that his childhood friend is here .He is delighted to meet her after a long time.He asked her in an astounding tone "Rani is that you I don't believe my eyes when did you come and how long are you gonna stay here.What about uncle, aunty and Vyom are they here? " Rani who saw kabir's excitement level asked him to calm down first and informed that everyone is in downstairs and waiting for him.She further added that they will be staying here for a couple of weeks."Oh thats a great news yaar" kabir sighed in a thrilling tone. "Lets go and meet everyone" by saying this he dragged rani and moved to downstairs.He got excited seeing Rani's parents.He instantly greeted and seeked blessings from them.Dev said that kabir is still the same, see how respectful he is.Raagini added whose brought up he is,all credit goes to my friend Suman. Everyone smiled hearing at this.Then Dev asked where are my favorite dolls.I don't see pooja and Kavya anywhere. Chandha immediately replied that kavya has gone out for some important work but she will come as early as possible.Dev asked "what about pooja then?" Hearing pooja's name kabir's face shrinked and he seem less interested about her.Anuradha said she is in her room and asked kabir to go and check on her. Kabir with a irritated face went upstairs while Rani accompanied him.

Pooja is seated on the couch holding a pillow and seems lost somewhere.
Someone peeped in silently wearing a mask and holding a knife.Pooja didn't notice what is happening around her. Suddenly that person attacked pooja by keeping the knife around her neck. She is startled with the sudden attack and started shouting loudly in fear. Kabir and Rani who is approaching pooja's room heard her scream and rushed to her room immediately.Both are in shock seeing pooja being held at knife edge.Kabir's anger reached peak he immediately tackled the attacker and beated him black and blue. Pooja is relieved that kabir rescued her on nick of time. The attacker started screaming "Stop Kabir,Enough I am Vyom,I just played prank on pooja, Leave me yaar".The name Vyom shocked both pooja and kabir. They looked each other in disbelief and slowly opened the mask. They saw sad face of vyom behind the mask.Kabir immediately hugged him and apologized him for the beatings. Vyom then said one thing I should admit kabir,that you are too protective over pooja.I just thought of giving suprise to pooja but I didn't expect I will ended up getting beatings from my best friend. Kabir is embarassed hearing Vyom's words and diverted the topic saying "Leave all this, come we will go downstairs". Then he looked at pooja who is already starring at him, and informed her to come down bcz everyone has been waiting for her .Pooja is flying in air hearing those words from kabir.

They all came down, Raagini is astounded seeing pooja and wished to make her as her daughter-in-law.Pooja is happy seeing them after years and seeked blessings from them. Dev and Raagini are happy meeting pooja as well. Dev took a box and gifted to pooja saying for my favourite daughter. Pooja is puzzled with the box and asked about it.Dev asked her to open it first. She started unwrapping the box and found a ravishing Sapphire pendant set.Pooja is taken aback with the gift and thanked dev for remembering her favourite gift.While they are discussing about the gift kavya made an entry. She is pleasantly surprised with the Raichand family and greeted them.She ran towards Rani and hugged her bcz Rani and Kavya are besties. She then saw the pendant set on pooja's hand and demanded Dev for her gift.Raagini took another box and gave it to Kavya saying this is for her. Kavya with over excitement opened the gift and found the Ruby pendant set.She compared both the gifts and found Pooja's to be most captivating.Her eyes are on pooja's pendant set.Dev asked "Did u like the gift kavya?"Kavya with a fake smile lied and thanked him for the gift.Then he gifted the remaining family members and all are elated with the gifts. Suman then asked everyone to join for lunch.All started moving to the dining table. Kavya grabbed pooja aside without anyone's knowledge and started to ask something in a hesitating tone. Pooja asked her to tell without any hesitations.kavya then told her that she liked the Sapphire set the most and pleaded pooja to exchange their gifts.Pooja without even thinking for a moment gave her gift to kavya and asked whether is she happy now.Kavya hugged her in ecstasy and thanked pooja for being sweet always. The whole scene was watched by kabir he got furious at pooja initially for sacrificing even the gift for kavya.He then got furious at kavya for always eyeing pooja's belongings including himself😉.

Anuradha and Suman started serving food.Pooja and kavya joined for lunch.Both saw an empty seat next to kabir and wanted to sit besides him. They are about to sit but surprisingly Rani occupied the seat before them. Kabir saw this scene and laughed silently without anyone's knowledge. This irritated pooja and she decided to leave the place in anger.Vyom noticed pooja leaving the place and asked her where is she going?Pooja replied that she will have food after sometime .Vyom requested her to have together with the family.kabir is keenly looking at them and trying to listen what they are conversing. Anuradha saw them and asked to have lunch first then they can chat a lot.Pooja and Vyom joined the lunch finally.The scene ends with the family having lunch together.