Stubbornness

Pooja become numb with the confrontation she don't know what to reply to her. She don't want to lie at the same time she can't reveal the truth as well. Because three person's lives are tangled here.She is tensed and guilty as well to meet the eyes of suman. She is silently standing controlling her true emotions.She said yes I loved kabir but not anymore.Bcz I felt that it was just an infatuation and nothing more.Suman asked did you thought about Kabir ,the wounds of your betrayal,do you think that you both can move on just like nothing had happened.Can't you see kabir who is in distress and devastated.I have never seen my son in this shattered state.I know you pooja, don't do this and spoil both of your lives.

Pooja who has been listening to her accusations opened up saying I knew Kabir will move on his life and he will get a better person.I am strong in my decision bcz my life and my future is important to me than anything or anyone.Dont ask me anything else please by saying she ran into her room and bursted out into tears how long I am going to endure these pain.

On the movie theater we can see kavya, chandha, Anuradha and P.K enjoying the movie.Kabir is not able to concentrate on the movie his mind is there in the house. He is thinking why pooja is doing all these.Kavya saw kabir lost in thoughts and asked him what is he thinking without watching the movie. He replied nothing Pooja I am just lost somewhere .Kabir didn't notice that he called kavya by pooja and started watching movie.Kavya on the other side felt wierd but brushed her thoughts saying its not a big deal at all..Everyone is indulged in movies suddenly intermission pops up on the screen.Chandha is excited about break and asked kabir to buy snacks for all.kabir who is in another world didnt pay heed to chandha.kavya shook him and brought him back to reality.

Kavya asked him where were you lost again, mom is asking to buy snacks for all lets go.Kabir started leaving while kavya joined him too. They bought snacks and kavya is finding difficulty to hold them. She is about to drop it suddenly kabir holded them saying careful pooja...kavya is taken aback and skeptical about him a lil.Kabir could not sit anymore in the theatre hall so he left midway saying he is having headache and started driving back to home leaving kavya in disappointment.

kavya is thinking about recent happenings "Why kabir is calling me pooja did he miss her or anything else....Kavya lost the interest of movie and thinking about kabir and pooja.First time he addressed me as pooja its ok bcz he may called it by mistake but second time I don't think its by mistake.The more suspicious thing is he didn't even realize that he called me by pooja's name.All these suspicious things comes to one point whether kabir likes pooja? Kavya was thinking about kabir's strange behavior and confused whether something is existing between kabir and pooja. She was breaking her head the whole time.

Back to home suman is confused with pooja's cold behavior and thinking how to get the truth from her. Suddenly door bell rings she went to open the door.She saw the person standing in front of her and received him inside.She asked why are you late I have been waiting for your arrival. Nobody is at home except pooja and she is in her room so we can talk about this now.The person is revealed to be astrologer.(The person whom suman talked in phone this morning )She said I am worried about my son's future thats why called you here.She gave the horoscope of kabir and asked him to check.The astrologer examined them and revealed that he will be going through tough times now but no need to worry everything will ended up in good way.She then gave one more horoscope and asked to check for the matches with kabir. She asked whether their marriage will happen?The astrologer said that some troubles will arise because of their marriage but it will take time to smoothen.Suman is worried about the problems and asked whether any puja needed to done to overcome those issues.He said everything will end in good terms so no need to worry.He then left the house.

Suman is relieved after meeting the astrologer but still her mind is not convinced with pooja's attitude.She wanted to confront her again and get the complete hidden truth.She reached pooja's room and saw pooja whose face is pale and eyes are swollen due to relentless crying. Suman knew the reason behind her tears so didn't enquire about it.She said that she came here looking for one more last chance hoping this time she wilk get her answers.She started saying I looked after you pooja from childhood, The pooja I knew have never hurted anyone who loves all without any expectations and even you would love to sacrifice.But the pooja now I see in front of me seems unfamiliar to me.Dont make me feel like I have misjudged you and our brought up was wrong.Kabir loves you immensely and I knew you loves him too but why are you creating this boundary and hurting yourself.Tell me honestly to my queries If you have respect on me..Why are you doing these? Don't you love kabir??