Holy fuck BJ, IT'S PRESENT MIC.

"What's up UA candidates? Thanks for tuning into me, your school deejay!"

My breath hitched in my throat. I knew that voice. I listened to that voice every Saturday afternoon on the radio. Beetlejuice groaned in annoyance.

"Oh great. This guy again." I slapped a hand over his mouth without moving my eyes away from the front of the room.

"Holy fuck BJ, that's present mic!~"

He scoffed and grumbled something about present mic and goddamn banana headass. I chose to ignore him for the time being, and focused all of my attention to the beautiful specimen in front of the room.

"C'mon and let me hear ya!"

I squeaked and shouted (softly called) "Heck yeah Present Mic!"

All eyes were on my in an instant. I hadn't realized at the time that it had been completely silent, making my voice echo and sound a bit louder than it had actually been.

I turned a bright shade of red and pulled my frizzy curls in front of my face, hoping to disappear.

However, to my absolute delight Present Mic beamed a huge smile at me and winked.

"Thanks little listener! Now, let's get right into the main show! Let's talk about how this practical exam's gonna go down, ok?"

I knew I was smiling dreamily at the pro hero, but I couldn't stop myself!

"His green eyes are so dreamy~" I swooned a bit and leaned into BJ.

I looked up at him and sighed. "I'm in love!" I whispered dramatically.

He rolled his eyes, that were now icy and hateful. They weren't looking at me however.  They were looking at Mic.

I snorted at his pouty attitude.

"I have green eyes too ya know...why don't you ever fawn over me like that toots?"

I audibly laughed at that. He really was such a dork.

"Aww come on BJ, you know you'll always be my number one."

Beetlejuice didn't get a chance to respond as Present Mic called out to the crowd.

"ARE YOU READYYYYYY?"

He looked out at the sea of students expectantly. Realizing he was waiting for a response I stammered out a quick "Y-Yeah!"

Third person POV:

Mic's already present (hehe) smile grew soft at the timid reply from the same girl as before. Mic had a lot of listeners out there, but he could tell that this, frizzy haired, golden eyed girl was already his favorite.

He'd definitely have to interact with her one on one.

He went on to continue the presentation, reciting it word for word from the script he memorized last night.

As he droned on in an overly cheery way his eyes locked on a figure holding his little listener close. He looked way too old to be there, but something about him was off...

He looked like a corpse, albeit a buff one at that, but corpse nevertheless.

Mic's eyes narrowed when the man in the striped suit smirked at him and kissed the top of the little listeners head.

Your POV:

When BJ kissed my forehead I didn't think much of it, but when it was followed up by a "alright babes, let's cancel our party trick for now." I had to look up at him.

Beetlejuice has never asked to be sent back to his invisible state before.

So of course, naturally I was suspicious.

"Why?" I asked with narrowed eyes and a quirked (hehe) brow.

"I've gotta save my energy for the exam. Those big ass robots aren't gonna demolish themselves."

I nodded and complied.

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice" I murmured, then sat back up to avoid falling over.

He vanished the same way he appeared, in a puff of gold light and green smoke.

→ 。゚゚・。・゚゚。𝒪.𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒐 ៹ ɞ
再見 ⊹ 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 ﹞