Spanish Telenovela

My choking was apparently too loud for the person on the other bed, causing them to wake with a groan.

Like damn bitch, let a bitch choke in peace.

Beetlejuice smacks the back of my head with a shocked gasp. As he lectures me about saying depressing shit he emphasizes his point with continuous smacking.

"Don't be *smack* such *thwap!* a *wack* fucking *slap* sad sack of shit! *smacksmacksmack*"

The crack head and grandma-San don't even bother looking at us as their attention is now solely on the voice behind the curtain.

Grandma-San pulls back the curtain revealing a familiar greenette.

I gasp and raise my left hand to my forehead and point at him with my right as if I was in my very own Spanish telenovela "Hey, I know you!"

The green bean looks over to me, eyes widening in recognition. 'Good to know I'm not as forgettable as I thought.'

"Y-you do?" He stammers anxiously, fidgeting with his bandages. He low-key looks like he got hit by a truck but acts like he's used to it or something. Not flinching in the slightest.

This kid is hardcore. That's like, extreme heavy metal shit.

I nod my head rapidly, still pointing at him with wide eyes. A sharp pinch on my cheek (provided by our lord and savior ghost-zombie-Jesus ) reminded me to stop being an asshole, so I drop my hands with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah! Your name's Izuchu Midora!" I shout with conviction. How could I forget such an innocent baby? His vibe practically screamed 'protagonist' and earlier the kid looked like he was gonna piss himself because of BJ.

His face fell and he looked like a dejected bunny.

The scarecrow with All-Might eyes keeled over and just fucking DIED, and Grandma-San giggled before moving closer to give him some magic kisses.

"It's actually I-Izuku Midoriya..." he mumbled sadly. I had the weird urge to pet his fluffy hair and put him in my pocket for safekeeping, but resisted.

"That's what I said." I stated (you know, like a liar). I stood up and stretched my arms above my head, effectively popping my shoulders and elbows.

I made my way to the door, Beetlejuice on my tail like a nervous child in a grocery store. He was like, two inches away from stepping on my heels and it pissed me off.

Turning back towards the lovely people I've just met (with the exception of Midoriya due to us meeting earlier), I can't help but smile shyly. These people were pretty cool.

I bow my head politely to recovery girl; silently thanking her for healing me, then make my way out of the office.

I really hope I meet them again someday.

AN: Yo, I don't own the video and it has nothing to do with the chapter, but I wanted to share with y'all how Beetlejuice is portrayed in this story. Uh, happy food and forced family time day! Don't forget that whoever is coming over won't be there forever and by tomorrow they'll be out of your hair (with most of the leftovers...)

→ 。゚゚・。・゚゚。𝒪.𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒐 ៹ ɞ

再見 ⊹ 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 ﹞