STOP! Hamm- uh... Mallet Time?

Waking up in a place that isn't the one you know  you passed out in, has to be one of the most terrifying experiences that I've had in all my 16 years on this earth.

Beetlejuice (still in his weapon form) was placed at the foot of the bed-

Wait, bed?

I frantically look around the room, feeling myself start to hyperventilate. How did I get into a bed? 

I definitely need to apologize to whoever carried my fat ass in here.

There is a curtain between myself and what I assume must be another bed. A neat little tray of pristine medical equipment sits at the very end of the dividing curtain. It's very old, but doing its best.

It smelled of green tea and incense in the sterile office. Exactly how I would imagine what a grandma would smell like.

umh...

Not that I imagine what my grandma might have smelled like if I knew her and had a close relationship with her, eheheh...

*clears throat*

Overall it's not very scary. If anything, it's actually quite comforting to know I wasn't unconscious outside still.  

Don't get me wrong, I was still anxious about being in a new place. But I no longer thought some pervert kidnapped me and was planning on defiling my innocence. 

"For fuck's sake, if it wasn't for the old lady checkin in on ya' and letting me know yer still breathin, I woulda thought you'd kicked the bucket." BJ grumbled, obviously worried.

Well damn, now I feel bad. 

For a moment I thought about apologizing for my reckless behavior, but teasing him about being a big ole' softy seemed too good to pass up.

I grinned stupidly while scooting closer to my grumpy mallet. Before he could notice me invading his personal space, I snatched him up making the poor guy release a startled yelp.