The Arrival Of A Warlock

Maria was at the edge of the scene, a little dumbfounded. She was expecting civilization, not a gruesome gathering around what appeared to be an injured man.
She began to roll up her sleeves. Her training to become a midwife had to pay off eventually.
"Now now, that just sounds like a breeding ground for horrid infection. There'll be no mixing of body fluids here. Let me have a look, I do know a thing or two medically." She spoke firmly, in the tone of a girl used to giving orders.

Martin slowly approached a man on a horse and a dog whom was watching the woman as he disappeared into the bushes.
"What is going on here?"
"I'm not sure, this lady here hopped out of her carriage and began walking in the woods. I believe she's heading towards that plume of smoke. I'm going on ahead. Why don't you figure out what she's doing." Without giving the male a chance to respond, Tobias set off towards the smoke. His dog let out a few barks as it bounded after him.

Lestat kept grinning. Watching as a woman came. Why where all these people out in the woods at this hour? Don't they have a plague to catch?
Stephen nods to the woman. "I'd much rather you look at him then that strange man..." Stephen watched Lestat from the corner of his eye. He wondered what he was going to do with his blood and his brother.
He lay his brother on the ground and put his head on his lap to let the woman work better.

Tobias blinked and looked back. The woman had left without him noticing. "Huh." He returned his gaze to the trees and noticed movement. He circled the area, his dog making a larger circle as they rounded near the vampire. Oliver growled and snarled, which had Tobias looking around for any predators. His eyes settled on the man's wound and he reached into the bag strapped to the horse's saddle. "Here, this might help." He dismounted and set a bandage beside the injured man, unsure of who was tending to the wound.

Maria slightly tilted her head towards the man in acknowledgement of the gift.
"Much appreciated. I hope some of you have water? Clean water? I have some in my carriage on the road, but I'd rather not waste time getting it while this man bleeds." She spoke bluntly.

"I don't have any. I was in kind of a hurry to grab anything." Stephen responds looking at Lestat who no longer had that creepy grin on his face.
Lestat watched the woman with interest. She seemed like a powerful woman. He took notice that Stephen was watching him. Lestat looks into Stephen's eyes and gives a sort of creepy grin for a few seconds before looking to the guy who had just got here.

Maria huffed.
"Do you men never come prepared for anything? The plauge is abound, and nobody has bothered to pack anything useful. One of you with somewhat clean hands, come over here and apply pressure on this. I'll be back in two shakes of a rabbit's tail." She stood up, dusting off her dress, before picking up the hem and storming back towards the road.
Once back at the carriage, she noticed that the driver was nowhere to be found. Deciding he likely went to relieve himself, she begins to look for the water.

Oliver stood by Lestat, growling and barking. "Oliver, please!" Tobias snapped as he dug through his saddlebag. The canine let out a whine and stood beside the horse, though he kept a watchful eye on the male. "Will this work? I haven't had the chance to refill it... yet." He turned around and held out a half full flask of water, but the female had begun storming away. "I thought.." He started, but shook his head and sighed.

Louis decided to take his horse out for a ride, he was getting restless in his stall, he saddles him up and takes him out belong the river, it seemed to calm and relax his horse even though it was dark out. They soon find and accident, should he stop and help or just keep going? He had the powers to heal him because what he could tell the man would most likely die without proper medical attention. Louis slowly approaches the people while on his horse because you never know when you might half to bolt. "Need some help?" Louis asked the people not getting to close to any of them.
Louis jumps off of his horse and starts walk over to them, the horse follows not far behind him. "Here let me do it, I will have it done within five minuets." Louis said as he walks over to the guy who was badly hurt, he has a seat beside of the guy and examines the wound, this would be an easy fixer or at least he thought. Louis uses his hands to begin to slightly heal the wound. He had never healed another person before but he has healed himself multiple times. He starts by healing the injured organs. There is a slight yellow glowing sensation coming from his hands as he does so.

Lestat glares at the dog that didn't seem to fond of him. It must know that he wasn't a human, unlike the clueless people.
As another guy walks up he watches as he kneels by the wounded man... Doing something. What was he doing was the question.

Louis had seemed to of heeled this fellow just fine but a rather large scar was left, he removes his hands from where the injury was and steps back foot and has a seat and waits for the guy to wake up.
Solomon is fast awake and the first person he sees is Louis, assuming that he is one of the men who had attacked him he punches Louis hard in the face, Louis falls back "What the hell was that for you f***er? I just saved your life!" Louis shouts at Solomon. Solomon was now confused of what was going on and who were all of these people that had gathered around him? "Who are you people and what are you doing here?" Solomon asked the people.

Tobias watched in awe, but was distracted by Oliver's barking. Oliver had returned to Lestat and was trotting circles around him, barking rather loudly. "I'm sorry, he usually isn't like this. He's probably just excited." Tobias apologized and took some rope from the saddlebag. After a few sharp whistles, Tobias managed to grab the dog by the collar and tie the rope to a tree nearby. The dog, however, paced restlessly and let out an occasional whine.
"Well, we saw smoke and decided to see who was out in the middle of nowhere. We found you wounded and tried to help. But I guess we're done here? Oh, and there's an angry woman who'll be storming back this way. She was frustrated because no one produced fresh water fast enough." Tobias chuckled softly and rubbed the nape of his neck.