Flames

Lestat grew bored of the two mortals and fled into the night.
Lilliana aimlessly walked threw the woods looking for her father's old hunting cabin.
Lestat grabs the woman by the back of her neck and sinks his nails barley into her skin.
Lilliana gasps as nails dig into her neck, and warm blood runs down her back. She felt his icy breath on her neck. With an attempt to escape, she elbows him in the stomach.

Lestat lets out a hearty laugh at her attempt of escape. He had sensed the arrival of that warlock from earlier.
Lestat's grip gets tighter as she kicks him. "I'm trying to help you." He says before shoving her forwards and away from him. He had heard someone behind them.
Maybe he would go back to where those brothers had been...

Lilliana's breath is knocked out as she hits the ground with a hard thud.
Help? How is this helping? Holding her neck, she rolls over and noticed a man with long black hair, and a angelic face. Was he a vampire also? She wondered.
Louis slowly approached the woman and kneeled down beside of her. "Let me help you..." He said softly.

...

Stephen had sat down beside of Solomon beside of the campfire and had re-lit it.
The stranger and the two children had joined them.
Gabriel wondered if he should leave the kids with these men, but decided against it.

Camara and Kansa sat beside of the fire and watched it closely. It reminded them of the joyful time they burned that town a little while ago.

Lestat stood in the shadows of the now burning fire, his eyes glowing slightly. Looking to the others that have arrived at the fire, he listened to their conversation.
Stepping out from the shadows into the glow of the fire he continued to watch them.
"I have a better idea. I own a nice plantation with a beautiful mansion. You all could come and spend the night and help yourselves to some nice refreshments and food." Lestat said cheerfully.

Stephen watched his brother and the strangers to see what their opinion was.
"Sure. It would be good to get the kids out of the cold." Solomon recommends.
Gabriel simply gave a nod, taking notice of someone coming to the fire.

...

Louis had healed Lilliana.
Louis puts his hands behind his back as he walks in the direction the fire was in. Would that guy want to try to kill him again since he was a warlock? As he approaches the fire he notices two kids that had something off about them and one of them seemed very familiar.
Lilliana follows silently behind Louis. Her breath caught in her throat when she seen the alleged vampire.

Louis stands by the fire and watches the two kids.
"Th-They tryed to burn a witch and a war-warlock but one o.. of them disappeared and th-one wasn't affected by the flames and sh.. she used it agenst th-them and ki-killed th.. them all.." Camera tells them in a shaken voice as she looks to the people around the fire "We.. we were the only ones that survived..." She starts crying agan.
Solomon watches the little girl as she tells them this story, was it true that only two little ones had survived? Solomon continues to watch the kids. The boy didn't seem to know how to talk but he was watching Louis closely.