The Burning Of SilverCreek

Kansa was in a town about 5 miles from the camp, they were getting ready to burn him and a witch that goes by the name Camara.
They had already been tied to the post and made sure that they couldn't get free. Kansa watched silently as they lit Camara on fire but it didn't seem to harm her. She began to laugh at the peoples faces as soon as they noticed that it wasn't hurting her. Kansa knew what she was about to do so he used all of his power and teleported out of the town and into the nearby treelined where he watched her blast the whole town with fire. It killed everyone in town and could be heard and seen miles away. Kansa makes his way back into the town to meet up with Camara who also worked with the evil cult, this job was done despite destroying almost the whole town..

Meanwhile back at the camp...
"Brother! Now calm down that magic witch just saved your life." Stephen says looking at his brother and then to the dog whom kept bothering the weird man.
Lestat smiled at Tobias giving but his fangs where not to notable. "Its kind of... Normal for animals to not like me." He pauses and looks to the dog. The dog knew that he was not really human.
He looks to the now awake Solomon whom had attacked his healer. "I'm Lestat." He introduces himself.

Martin had stayed with the carriage as everyone went into the woods and was now helping find the water. Once she found the water, he mounted his pale horse.

Maria took the water and headed back to the camp, to find someone else there and the man had healed. She stood there dumbfounded.

"Well, if I'm not longer needed, I'm off to a barn to catch some rats. Ollie's getting old. Good to train them while they're young." Tobias headed back to the tree to untie his canine companion, who then rushed back over to Lestat. Instead of trying to threaten the vampire, he merely circled the male and sniffed the ground and air around him.
"Oliver, off." Tobias commanded as he mounted his horse. "Again, I apologize. I think the scent of blood has him riled." And with that, he rode off. As soon as he broke the treeline, however, he stopped. His horsed reared from the sudden jerk, but Tobias wasn't thrown. The town had been set ablaze.
"Come on, Oliver. Let's go get some small game instead." He murmured as he steered his horse back towards the path that lead through the forest.

"No need to apologize, and good luck..." Lestat says as he watches the man ride into the woods and back to the path. Looking over to the woman, he found the look on her face amusing.
"Don't be so dumbfounded, my love. This man came along and somehow healed this man."

Maria glared at them all. "You just let me waste my time instead of yelling to me that everything was fine?!" She said angered and stormed back to the carriage. Seeing that the driver was still nowhere to be found, she looks in the surrounding woods, eventually finding his corpse and seeing fire in the sky.

Lestat follows Maria without her knowing. He had killed her driver before he found the hurt man. Sneaking up on her, he grabs her and consumes her blood.
Walking back out on the road he takes notice of a man on a pale horse riding away. With a swift movement he grabs the man off of his horse and slings him to the ground like a rag doll.
Standing over the man, Lestat grins not bothering to hide his fangs.