Prologue

"You're failing, Luke."

Luke rolled his eyes. "So? Why should I even have to learn Biology? I'm not gunna become a biologist."

"Because you need to pass the class to graduate high school." Mr. Richards said sternly.

"That's stupid." Luke kicked the principal's desk.

"It's necessary." Richards corrected. "Now, you can either get your grade up, retake this class next year, get after school tutoring, or...take summer school."

Luke gasped. "Summer school?!"

"Yes. If you don't pass this class, you will be enrolled in summer school." Mr. Richards said.

"That's so stupid!" Luke complained.

"I think your attitude about this is stupid." The principal snapped. "You're dismissed."

Luke grumbled profanities as he got up and walked out of the office.

His friends, Calum and Michael, were waiting for him by the lockers.

"What did he want?" Calum asked as they walked to Luke's new Ferrari.

"To yell at me about my grades. Says I might have to take summer school if I don't pass." Luke rolled his eyes at the memory.

"What a horrible person." Michael said. "We should egg his house."

"Or, you could buy a nerd." Calum suggested.

"Buy a what?" Luke asked as they went to the parking lot. He pulled out his keys and unlocked his car.

"A nerd. You know, a smart person." Calum said as they climbed in.

"I know what a nerd is." Luke snapped.

"Yeah, I bought one last year for Trigonometry." Michael explained. "You just got to find a person who has a really smart GPA and if you can convince them to do your homework, you'll pass every class."

"Seriously?" Luke was shocked. "Why would they do that?"

"Well most are here on a scholarship, so they're trying to earn some extra money." Calum said. "You just pay them and they do your work."

"Tests too?" Luke asked.

"I think that's extra." Calum said.

"How come you guys knew about this and I didn't?" Luke pulled into his driveway a few minutes later.

"You weren't cool enough to tell." Michael said.

Luke shrugged and smiled. "Let's just play football!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so theres the prologue, I promise chapters will get longer! *crosses fingers behind back*

I so hope u like it...I've been too scared to make this its own book for a while now but I've always wanted to so I just hope it lives up to ur expectations ♡ lob chu!