Chapter 2: A Bond Between Two Saiyans

Flying gleefully through the air, his orange gi shined brightly contrasting the dark blue shirt he had tucked underneath his flowing outerwear. He smiled cheerfully carrying what could be made out to be a baguette and humongous fish.

"Chi-chi is going to be impressed when I come home! I got everything on the list! I don't know what that 'kg' means next to it, but it has something to do with numbers I think. Let's see here... I think Goten mentioned something about it earlier in his studies... oh yeah! Kiko Grand I think it was? Something like that. Kiko Grand... Milo Grans... Shisho Grant... Reeto Gram... Rio Grande???"

Goku pondered as he neared Capsule Corp.

"Well, the baguette is from the bakery, but I think the fish is from Rio Grande. It says '10 kg'. Does that mean I need 10 of these fish??? It's hard to count that high! 1 little, 2 little, 3 little black sheep. 5 little, 6 little, uhh... 8 little black sheep?"

While the pure hearted Saiyan began twisting his brain into knots by attempting 6-year-old's math, he quickly focused his mind onto something else.

"That's weird, I could've sworn that was Vegeta's energy I felt just skyrocket like that. Meh. He's probably just training again."

He continued flying until he screeched to a halt snapping his head back towards Capsule Corp.

"Vegeta's energy just dropped significantly! Although I don't sense any evil ki around here, something's definitely going on! I have to check it out!"

Goku then zoomed through the entrance doors of Capsule Corp in search of his rival.

"こんにちは! 元気ですか? 私は-"*

The lobby person greeted him before suddenly becoming disoriented by the Saiyan who suddenly rushed past her.

"何?!"* she screamed.

The front desk lady flipped around to see what was going on. No one to be seen.

"ンンン.. しかたがない."* she sighed before getting back to her work.

Goku zoomed through the hallways and walkways until he crashed into someone familiar. Realizing who she was, he quickly greeted her.

"Oh. Hi, Bulma! Have you seen Vegeta anywhere?" he asked.

Bulma sighed. "Last time I saw him he walked into the Gravity Roo-"

"K! Thanks Bulma!" he practically shouted as he once again flew past her towards his Prince.

The Prince's wife sighed for what seemed to be the millionth time and mumbled to herself

"What is with these two Saiyans?" before shortly walking off to someplace else to start working on another ingenious project.

Goku abruptly stopped in front of the Gravity Room and lightly knocked on the door. No response. He then knocked again, but harder this time and greeted Prince Vegeta.

"Hey Vegeta! It's me, Goku!"

He paused and listened.

"GO AWAY KAKAROT." Vegeta yelled.

He tried his best to cover up the fact that he had been weeping instead of training.

"Is something wrong, Vegeta?" he asked in concern.

"NO! I'M FINE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Goku paused again and then replied.

"I'm coming in now!" he yelled before opening the dense iron door to the Gravity Chamber.