Filler: A Forever Saiyan Duo

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update! I've been busy with life lately, so now was the perfect opportunity to upload this. Chapter 5 will be up soon, so stay tuned, and please enjoy this filler in the meantime!

Background Info: This filler takes place within the worldwide spread fandom of the Dragon Ball franchise, mainly spread within events that happen throughout the timeline of Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super. Some of the events that occur through this fan-made story have occurred in previous episodes, but are tweaked due to the fact that this is a made up fanfiction. The purpose of this story is to establish the connection between two of the main characters in the show, Goku (Kakarot), and Vegeta (Prince not King). I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL, Z, SUPER, GT, KAI OR ANY COPYRIGHTED DRAGON BALL MATERIAL THAT BELONGS TO TOEI ANIMATION, AKIRA TORIYAMA, FUNIMATION AND OTHERS. Please enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Goku took a glimpse at the window of his and Vegeta's bedroom. The stars outside appeared so beautiful, glimmering an array of white and various shades of purple that it calmed his worn out body from the vigorous training he underwent daily with his universe's angel, Whis, and his saiyan rival, Prince Vegeta. He closed his tired eyes while putting on his signature grin, and flopped onto his pearl white twin bed identical to the one placed about three feet away from him. The pure hearted saiyan went on to look up at the other whose sharp black spikes of hair complimented his stern look in which was almost always the one that occupied his manly face and light olive skin. Before beginning to have a short conversation with the prince, he noticed something. There was obviously something that was bothering Vegeta.

'Hm, Vegeta looks worried about something. I wonder what... oh well!'

He didn't know what, but quickly dismissed the thought as usual. The prideful prince began to vigorously shove his bed to the exact opposite side of the room from the lower class saiyan's due to the fact of him not being able to stand being next to the 3rd class warrior who was somehow stronger than him.

'Hmph!' Vegeta thought. 'That stupid sleep like a baby for 3 years for all I care, but he's not going to be sleeping next to me anytime soon! I can't even bear to be close to that idiot let alone sleep just 3 feet away from him. It makes me want to throw up! I'd better beat him soon considering how he always is one step ahead of me. I hate to admit it, but if I want to ever surpass Kakarot, I have to stay ahead of him! I'll just sneak out tonight while he's knocked out and train outside by myself for a while.'

Goku happily sighed and said exhausted

"I'm beat! Vegeta, I'm impressed that you're still alive after getting hit head-on with Beerus-sama's unrestrained energy today. I thought I was dead for sure!"

He looked up to Vegeta who was now sipping on a cup of tea and replied back to him with his usual harsh comments.

"If you're too afraid, go home!"

Goku smiled back at him brightly and retorted, "No way I'm doing that!"

His expression quickly changed as he stared at the ceiling, his eyes half lidded and asked disappointed.

"This training is good and all, but... do we really have to do housework?"

He closed his eyes and began to grow tired as he added on.

"I don't even do cleaning up back at my own place..."

Vegeta slammed his bed against the wall farthest away from Goku's and crossley stated, "I won't let you make excuses and try to get out of your chores!"