No More Crying Over You...

Emma's POV

"Hey, Emma, wait up!" Mike shouted, as I busted through the double doors of my High School and stomped down the steps toward my car.

I stopped, and turned around. "Are you going home?" Mike asked, as he caught up and began walking next to me.

"Yeah, not much else to do..." I said. "Now that Billie's gone..."

At the thought of Billie, I started to tear up for what seemed like the hundredth time in two days. Mike put his arm around me and said, "Listen, Emma...there's something I've been meaning to tell you about Billie Joe."

"What's that?" I asked, wiping my eyes and glancing over at Mike, who suddenly looked slightly nervous.

"Well, I called Billie yesterday when I got home from school, and...he's already seeing another girl, Emma," Mike said.

He looked over at me, as if to wait for me to reply, and when I didn't, he continued. "He said that he had broken up with you before the whole thing ever happened with Ruby...that's her name. She's a prostitute...I have to tell you. I don't know what to think about this, Emma...but you have to know."

I blinked several times, before turning to stare at Mike. "He's dating a hooker?" I asked, slightly shocked.

"Yes, well...I know it's kind of awkward, but I think you deserve to know. I don't want you moping after some guy that dumped you for some stupid, unknown reasons, and then started dating a friggin' whore, like, two days later. You deserve better," Mike said.

I took a few minutes to let the unexpected news sink in, before backing up and shouting, "What?!"

Mike didn't say anything, so I continued on. "That little mother broke up with me, and then not even two days later, he's already seeing someone else? Was he cheating on me?!?" I yelled.

Being that we were standing in the middle of the school parking lot, and I was yelling at the top of my lungs, Mike and I were starting to draw quite a bit of attention. "Emma, calm down and get in the car, we'll talk about this back at your house. You're making a scene," Mike said.

"No! That's bullshit! I'm going to go personally kick his ass! He thinks he can make me feel all bad about losing him when he's already moved on to another girl! Oh, no way! Ugh!" I wasn't making any sense and I knew it, but everything that Mike had just told me had made me so mad that I could hardly see straight.
"Emma, relax! You're drawing attention to yourself..." Mike said, attempting to make me pipe down a little bit.

I took several deep breaths, before turning and stalking off towards the school building...

Mike's POV

Emma had been yelling angrily at the top of her lungs for several minutes straight, when she finally stopped and took several breaths like a winded rhinoceros, before turning and stomping away toawrds the building. "Emma! Where are you going?" I yelled, once again breaking into a run to catch up to her.

"I'm going to find a pay phone!" Emma snarled. "So I can chew out his little sorry ass."

I stopped, and smiled suddenly, as I watched Emma knock several freshmen kids out of the way in her haste to get inside. It looked like the old Emma had finally come back...

Suddenly, I broke out into laughter, as Emma tripped, fell, and then got up and went running off through the front doors. "Be prepared, Bill," I said to myself. "Emma's back, and she's after your ass."

Billie's POV

"Ruby..." I moaned, as Ruby slowly made a small trail of kisses down my neck.
At the sound of my voice, Ruby pulled away from me, and said, "What's wrong, baby?"