Special possession

I'm really bad at being consistent-
But whatever I'm trying okay-
I seriously thought I published it like a week before tho 😂😂 guess I didn't click that button lol

I have a dog that is a big part of my life. I was brought up with dogs. My family has owned one at least for as long as I can remember, so I am a dog person. Recently we had to say goodbye to our Labrador because it was sick. To not stay in grief for a long time we decided to adopt a new one but a German Shepherd this one. It is lovely and fluffy as it is a long-haired one. She was really tiny when we got her but grew up pretty fast as she weighs 30 kilos now being only 7 months old. She is energetic and brings a lot of joy into our lives. Our home is not empty anymore. We hear her big, clumpy paws thumping on the floor with claws tapping around the house. She brings toys to play and when you look at that dog's muzzle and round eyes that are wider than a baby's you just can not resist it. She also keeps me fit with all the long walks she needs, so it is a good thing as I can stay healthy this way. I hope she will still bring comfort and be lively for the rest of the time she will be staying with us, so till the end of her dog life. We will take care of her for all this time and stay in our hearts for much longer.