Not For Long - Cotaker

(Cody Rhodes[Stardust]/Undertaker)

I wrote this in class (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The inspiration was... horses *giggling in the distance*.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Taker insisted, slapping the younger man on the shoulder before walking off to the stable, his naturally long strides carrying him there quicker than Cody could complain. Cody frowned, following Taker with a sigh.

"I thought you like animals?" Taker teased, his smirk hidden as his back faced Cody. Taker was unhooking the saddles and equipment from where they hung, high on the wall. Cody stared at Taker's back, the flow and tension of fabric tightening over muscles as they worked.

"I do," Cody admitted, folding his arms. "Like, dogs and cats. Small animals. Non-smelly animals. Non-dangerous animals."

Taker snorted. "Horses aren't dangerous."

"Are you saying I won't get kicked or stomped on if I fall off one of those things?" Cody tilted his head in time for Taker to turn around, the older man greeted by just one of many sassy expressions he had gotten used to.

"You won't fall off." Taker smiled genuinely as Cody scoffed. He dropped the saddles to the ground, biting back a chuckle when Cody jumped. But Cody had already seen this, and was rolling his eyes.

"I don't know how to ride a horse!" Cody said, his last attempt at detouring Taker. But Taker wasn't listening and he had the key already taken down, on his way to the horses.

"I can teach you. If I have to watch Keeping Up with The Kardashians with you, you have to ride horses with me."

"But... But Taker." Cody's voice, the change of tone and lack of whine had Taker stopping suddenly, his blood suddenly cold, despite the warmness of summer still lingering. He turned just as the feel of Cody's soft hands wrapped around his bicep, melting through his shirt. "I already know how to ride. And you don't have to teach me that."

Taker wanted to give in to his purr, his touch, his taste. He wanted to give in, like he always did. But he wasn't about to let Cody take advantage of him now. Shrugging him off, Taker bypassed Cody and moved to the gate leading to the stables. Just as the key touched the lock, he heard Cody stomp his foot on the ground.

"Taker. Don't you dare walk away from me."

Taker almost shook with laughter. For someone so posh, so boy-like and brazen, Cody was Taker's favorite lover he had ever had. He wasn't afraid to push his buttons, to not only cross the line but rub it out of existence and prance right through the dirt. There wasn't any wonder in his mind why he loved him so. He was chuckling, more at Cody's cuteness than anything, and when he turned, the laughter died in his throat.

"Wha... What are you doing?" Taker asked, his throat suddenly dry. Cody said nothing as he finished unbuttoning his shirt. Taker watched as he peeled it off his shoulders, the light bouncing off his pale skin, his nipple hardening as his hand swooped down over his body to touch himself. Taker gripped the key in his fist tightly, before letting it fall to the ground.

"Are you sure?" Cody's voice interrupted Taker's thoughts.

"Um... Huh?" Were the most intelligent words Taker would form.

"Are you sure you want to go play with those horses? Because you can," Cody shrugged, his hands still wandering over his torso, intentionally staying away from the bulge that he knew Taker kept glancing at. "But it would be a damn shame if I had to stay here, all by myself..." Cody trailed off, his hands following suit as he slowly tugged his zipper down. Taker couldn't help but look away, look out through the wide open door of the stable. The field was flat, and though his house was out of hearing range, anyone standing on his back porch could see them clearly. Luckily, they were alone. "Cody... Cody we don't have a lot of time."