2 📒 DIARY📒🔖

JIANG YANLI Prov.

JIANG YANLI HEIR OF JIANG FAMILY DAUGHTER OF JIANG CHENG & MRS

JIANG YANLI
HEIR OF JIANG FAMILY
DAUGHTER OF JIANG CHENG & MRS. JIANG (WEN QING)

Finally, that man is dying. He deserved it a long time ago. Though he always acted like an Angel of God.. good, caring, a helping man. Only I could see through it. Because I witnessed his true colours, saw his real face. The dark evil one, the cruel disgusting being under that facade of angle look and goody act.

I witnessed the man shoot my father, right infront of my eyes.

That day I lost both my parents. Only for the court to hand over me to their killer, to him who's my parent's murderer, my family's slayer. To be raised and brought up.

Ohhhh!!! how I hate him.

Those people out there might treat him like an angel of God. But I know his reality under that facade of innocence. All these years, how he tried to change my opinion.

Pretending to care for me, provide for me. When all the property originally belonged to my Family. The JIANG FAMILY....

Belonged to ME.

I am the only heir left of the JIANG FAMILY after my deceased parents, and grandparents, naturally the sole owner of the whole property.

And he!!

He simply snatched everything after my parent's death and pretended to be the innocent one, the kind soul giving away the money for me and all....

I truly hate him.

I wish someone else could see his true face too. And now that this world is finally getting rid of that sinner, that pretender acting saviour all the time, when under that mask was an evil ruthless murderer, I don't want a single possession of his in here.

In JIANG MANSION.
Never.