7 🏮WEDDING🏮

Since childhood, WEI YING was deprived off any type of human company, or contact, whether physical or mental, any kind of interaction. He only knew and had Jiang Cheng. He was even restricted from interacting to maids (except for Miss. Bicao), classmates, teachers, even animals for that matter. His body, soul, heart, everything was confined.

And he was kept under surveillance 24*7, by a bodyguard who accompanied him everywhere

And he was kept under surveillance 24*7, by a bodyguard who accompanied him everywhere. Even the bodyguard was alien to him, since he never talked or smiled. He only watched over Wei Ying. His moments and activities.

Gradually, WEI YING'S loneliness started giving way to his dependency on Jiang Cheng, which was exactly what JC wanted.

Wei Ying didn't particularly long for or love or even like Jiang Cheng. Only that he had nobody else.

Wei Ying never got to know the feeling of loving someone, sharing with someone, talking his heart out or being loved. He only got to understand fear and submission, while in Jiang mansion.

And yes, the faint happiness, that music and arts, and lately photography brought into his life.

That's why, when Jiang Cheng had sex with him for the first time, his body and mind didn't repel it.

He was 17 and a half years old, at the prime of his youth. Naturally, his body reacted to the pleasure feelings of sex. The needs & desires of his body were getting fulfilled.

In a kind, for his body, it was pure lust and sexual needs fulfilled. And for his mind, it was submission and dependency towards the only soul in his otherwise lonely life, Jiang Wanyin.

 And for his mind, it was submission and dependency towards the only soul in his otherwise lonely life, Jiang Wanyin

So, all in all, it neither made Wei Ying happy nor sad. It was just another stage of intimacy with Jiang Cheng, and of course, the only one which brought some favorable & craving feelings in him, unlike fear, that has always been his only response to JC's every conduct.

Wei Ying opened his eyes. He found himself in JC's embrace. Nothing unusual. He was used to wake up being in his arms more than often. He was quite used to it.