11🦮 ATTACK🦮

[Continuation from Chapter 9 🍁THE 🍂LONG 🍂AWAITED🍂 NIGHT🍁....... ]

🖤💔🖤
♟️💔🖤💔♟️

Jiang Cheng felt restless. He couldn't sleep besides Wen Qing. It suffocated him. So, he quietly got up & went to Wei Ying's room.

"Miss. Bicao. How's he!?!"

"His fever has gone down, but he's still very weak and needs rest."

"I will take care of him for the rest of the night. You go to your room. "

"But master....."

"GET OUT"

Miss Bicao sighed and left, praying hard for the unconscious teenager, lying weak and pale on bed....

Jiang Cheng laid down on the bed, besides Wei Ying, leaning his head on his right palm, watching a sleeping Wei Ying silently. There was slight concern, alongside lust and possessiveness in his eyes. His eyes measured Wei Ying's every feature like crazy predator. And that slight concern was gone like cigarette puff in the air. And lust and obsession took over.

Jiang Cheng started caressing Wei Ying's face with his thumb. Slowly he moved his thumb down caressing Wei Ying's chest and the two buds.

 Slowly he moved his thumb down caressing Wei Ying's chest and the two buds

Wei Ying shifted in his sleep, turning his head away from Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng smirked. He now got the access to Wei Ying's bare neck and shoulder. He started sucking on them, while putting his right hand inside Wei Ying's top shirt, caressing his upper body seductively. Wei Ying squirmed in his sleep. Clearly, he was feeling unpleasant and discomfort. Jiang Cheng smirked wider.

"The more you feel pained, nervous, scared, unhappy and discomfort around me. The more it arouses me. I could smell your fear, and it gives my ego orgasms. I feel more attracted to you. My body is aching for you. I had sex with my beautiful, Virgin wife for the first time & it was nothing but mechanical sex. I need you, kitten. I need your scared, hesitant, obedient face in front and your young body below me. Your moanings and screamings...."

Jiang Cheng breathed heavily, while his one hand kept violating Wei Ying's body alongside his sinful lips and teeth. And, with his other hand, he jerked himself.

Breathing heavily, he lowered his head in the crook of Wei Ying's neck, sucking and biting it, as he released himself on his palm.

He laid there, on Wei Ying's crook of neck for about 2 minutes panting & calming. Then went & cleaned himself in the bathroom. He came back, took Wei Ying in his embrace & dozed off, besides him.