Chapter 7

"Blabla" -Talking
Italics- thinking
Bold italics-letters,articles etc.
I'm sorry that the latest chapter is so long but I thought Harry should say what he really thinks and what was done to him.
———————————————————————-
3P POV
Still England:

After the article with Harry's letter the people in England went crazy. Everyone wanted a piece of the people who betrayed Harry, some really stubborn and thick people wanted a piece of him, but every single one who read it was starting to think about their world. The people with lordships and with Wizengamot's seats were thinking and reading laws. People who were strictly light were talking to these who where strictly dark, others were speaking with creatures and Muggleborns or doing research. Slowly but steadily the wizards and witches were coming to conclusions that yes Harry Potter was right. Creatures were intellectual and had they own social structures, Muggleborns were clueless about the Wizarding world because none taught them and pureblood's really did have a problem with children and the Hogwarts education was lacking. They stared doing the changes staring with the foundation's that Harry Potter started and changing and creating old and new laws. The Wizarding world finally was moving forward and was flourishing, all thanks to some hard truth words from the one person who suffered most in the world.

Back with Harry:

After a few days in peace in his house, Harry was convinced he was on par with other high schoolers on their eduction and could start tomorrow morning school.

Harry's POV

Tomorrow morning is my first day in a muggle school and I'm nervous, it's just so different then Hogwarts. Thinking about all these hormonal immature teenagers I wasn't sure I will enjoy my stay, after all I had a few personal issues I still didn't come to terms with like touching other people, crowds or my nightmares. But I don't necessarily search for friendship or love if they leave me alone I will be happy with that. I want just the experience, free time and peace it provides me with. Looking at the time I decide going early to sleep is a very good idea.

The next morning after taking a shower and choosing some of my new clothes I looked myself over in the mirror and I'm satisfied with what I see. I choose to wear a emerald green T-shirt with a V cut, black tight jeans, black dragon hide boots and my favorite black leather jacket. My black now longer hair is tied with an emerald ribbon. I was ready to go, taking my school bag and going to my car I still wasn't sure why I feel like something will happen and I always trust my gut feelings.