Chapter 15

"Talking"
Thoughts
————————————————————————
Edward's POV

Listening to his phone call I can tell it was someone who he deeply cares about though what I'm more interested in is why he needs healing and why did his friend sound with that one sentence like Alice. For now I will wait with the questions we aren't that close after all.
Asking the girls to go shopping poor guy doesn't know what he did, turning to him I whisper in his ear " you awoke monsters, you will be begging them to stop" he just chuckled at me and smiled I could get used to hearing such sound from him.

Looking around the cafeteria I hear some of the thoughts of our schoolmates why did they take him in? Or what's so special about him? And many more of they same mindset. I see Bella observing as with irritation, she still believes we will be together again after a while well not a Chance it's going to happen but I do have a bad feeling about her. Turning to Harrison again I notice he is studying me like he is solving some sort of mystery, such a shame I don't hear his thoughts. Lunch is almost over going to our next class which I have with both Bella and Harry unfortunately, I sit right next to him and away from her. Seeking Harry's eyes I ask "would you like to visit us after school, I'm sure Emmet would like to have new competition in his video games" somehow his eyes take a mischief going to it " sure Eddy. I would like to try some games, you know I nerve played I'm not even sure how so you will have to teach me" well doesn't that sound appealing. Nodding I turn where the teacher starts his lessons. How come he never played? There is something strange about him but I have no idea what exactly, he is human but there is something.

3P POV

After school Harry and the the rest drove to the Cullen's house to spend some time together.
Going in Harry was in awe the house was beautiful. Meeting him in the door was a petit woman "hello there. My name is Esme I'm their mother. It's nice to meet you." Smiling softly at her "it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Cullen. You have a beautiful home." Esme's smile grew a bit wider " yes, it is one of my best projects. Would you like something to eat?" Shaking his head slowly Harry answers with some amusement " thank you but I'm not hungry."

Going in to the living room he was a tad shocked to see such a large tv and so many games " well you clearly are of fan of games, not that I recognized any of it" Emmet almost chocked with shock " how can you not recognizing any of it, there are some of the best games ever!" Now everyone was amused since only Emmet was such a fanboy of games "well I don't even know how to play so..." now there were send some strange looks his way but Harry didn't mind he was used to these kind of looks, after his first year in the Wizarding world most people looked at him that way.
After Edward and Emmet explained and showed Harry how it's done about three times he could play but sucked at it.
" well this really isn't my thing" was his only comment. They spend a very pleasant evening together. And made a date for the shopping trip for next Friday. Going home Harry made homework, eat dinner and thought how to tell the Cullens about him knowing what they are and making them understand he wasn't a treat. Looking around his desk he remembered that over the weekend Luna should be here and maybe he should sign her to school too.