Answers

Hello everyone,welcome back.Today this book hit 95 thousand reads,which means it's time to answer your questions!

1.Yoongi

Q:How did you feel when Jimin proposed?

A:Not gonna lie,I felt a little bit sad but don't get me wrong,I felt like that cause I wanted to be the one who'd propose,I wanted to see Jimin's reaction.

But you know,I'm not complaining.I mean,I'm his fiance now!It's even hotter doing it when engaged,I must admit ;)

2.Jimin

Q:Why did you propose to Yoongi?

A:Hmm,interesting question.When we both got fired,he started talking about us getting married and having children.At that moment I was too worried for his mental health but after a few days I started thinking and thinking about what he had said.A family together?Kids?Oh god,toddlers riding Yoongi's back and dancing with me.I just knew I had to propose in that moment.

Q:What are your kinks?We're friends aren't we?

A:Oh,haha.I'm shy and I prefer keeping bedroom stuff in the bedroom...but you know,a lil bit of choking and blindfolding never killed somebody.And of course we're friends! :>
....I'm cringing please dont let the boys see this...

3.Taehyung

Q:Do you really top?If so I believe that you top baby.How does it feel that none of your friends believe you?

A:Urghhh,this again ;-;
We don't really care who tops,so that's why Gguk's been letting me do it whenever I wanted.Thank you for believing me!And for your last question,I may be cute and soft,but I don't think it's my friends' concern who tops and who bottoms...i dont know why I'm not believed,they must learn about power bottoms and sub tops,it's 2019!!1!!!

Jeongguk's answer: Tae's pretty sensitive to people's opinions about him and now he's chewing on his lip debating whether he should get a lip piercing to look tougher or not.I mean,I'm not against a piercing..oh god..

4.Hoseok

Q:Can I be your friend?

A:We must have at least one thing in common.Do you watch k-dramas?Oh wait,we already have one...we're both extremely cute!

5.Namjoon

Q:How long have you known Yoongi?

A:Since I was in middle school,so yeah,quite a long time.It wasn't easy seeing him go through his emo phase.Yoongi with dark eyeliner and energy drinks instead of water?Oh boy

6.Me(the author)

Q:When is the sequel getting posted?

A:When this book hits 100k reads,so...pretty soon!!!(I am so excited)

Q:Did it really restart or was that a dream?

A:Hmm...

Q:Sequel?

A:Soon!!

Q:I'm so confused

A:It's not a question but it's honestly my mood 24/7

Q:Wtf just happened?

A:A mood,again

Q:Dont tell me it literally ends like this???

A:Oh god no,I love my characters too much and I love my readers also,I can't end it like this

Q:Please tell me it doesnt end like that,was it a dream the whole time?

A:It doesn't end like that ;)

Thank you guys so much for your support,see you extremely soon!