10

This chapter has quite a lot of narrating parts but I felt like I had to put them in order for you  to get to know the characters better.Should I continue putting narrating parts from time to time in my chapters or should I stick just to texts?Let me know :) And btw thanks for the 100 reads already,it's been like a day since I posted this story.
Hope you enjoy it!

It is 1:00 pm and Jimin is getting ready to meet his friend.To be honest,he's a bit skeptical about this because he doesn't even know if his hyung is lying about his age or anything else.He brushes this thought off...Yoongi is a good guy.
The brunet boy picks two shirts and compares them in front of the mirror,finally choosing the loose black one,pairing it with blue jeans.
-
1:15 pm,Yoongi curses as he rolls out of bed,puts some clothes on,brushes his teeth and hair and leaves his small studio apartment,heading to the park.

Jimin
Hey,I'm here.Where should I look for you? :)
Sent 1:25

Yoongi
I'm on my way

Jimin
Okay

Jimin
I can't see you,are you here ?
Seen 1:35 pm

Jimin
Yoongi?
Seen 1:37 pm

Yoongi chuckles as he sees his buddy in front of him,nervously typing something into his phone,probably scolding him for being late.The older approaches Jimin,not before scanning a little bit his outfit which looks amazing on him.

"May I help you young man?"

Jimin puts his phone into his back pocket and turns around

"I'm okay,thank you"

It's showtime

"I think I can help you.Wanna come to my house?"Yoongi taps Jimin's shoulder,who's as scared as a cat when it sees water

"Ummm my friend will be here soon"he chews the inside of his cheek

"That's not a problem,tell him that you left"the blonde smirks

"Hehe did I say friend?I mean b-boyfriend...yeah,boyfriend"Jimin chuckles nervously,his eyes desperately looking for a red haired tan man,as Yoongi described himself

"Didn't know I was your boyfriend babyboy.I'm Yoongi"he laughs

"W-what?!"Jimin scans the man who pretends to be his friend.His hair is blonde with black roots,his skin is quite pale and his hoodie is definitely not blue,but black.

"I don't believe you"Jimin adds and turns around to leave

"I have a dog named Holly,you probably have some kinks but you don't like talking about them yet,you sent me a photo yesterday,you are 21 and I'm 2 years older than you"

"Son of a b-baguette"Jimin slaps Yoongi's shoulder