What the...?!

A/N: Forgive me for this. There IS a method to my madness ;)

Prison life was hard. You didn't get the same privileges "free" people got. Depending on what you were in for set you in which social class you belonged to. You were forced to work for practically pennies a day. There was absolutely no privacy whatsoever. You couldn't even shower by yourself! Meals were horrible and you had no choice in what you ate. There were no luxuries at all in prison.

There were a lot of people who thought they were bad bitches until they made it to prison and learned quickly how much of a pussy cat they really were. Jenika and Ashley were both like that. She thought she was tough until she was behind bars and met some real tough women. Some of the women she interacted with on a daily basis, or women who lived in her cell block even, frightened Tim's ex-wife. There were a handful of women in the prison who actually gave her nightmares.

Jenika worked her prisonj ob although she hated it. She ate the awful meals they were served. She wroteher parents religiously each week. Jenika viewed herself as a badass in the free world and she tried to project herself as a badass behind bars. When Maria had told her what her cousin explained to her, she went ballistic and attacked a fellow inmate. For punishment, she was sent to solitary for three days. No contact with anyone at all. Dark, nearly sound-proofed cell. Meal tray slid toher without a word spoken. It was a miserable three days. Despite everything, at least she could see and talk to others in her cell!

Having absolutely nothing to do for three days, Jenika hatched another plan. First, she'd have to cause a rift between Tim and his new bride. Then she'd be able to take them both out one-by-one. Yes, it was a good plan. As she stewed in solitary, she thought about who she could get to do this for her. Which of her friends had the hots for him? Which of her friends could she manipulate to doing this? One woman came to mind and she grinned to herself.

Jenika plopped down on her cot when she was finally brought out of solitary confinement to begin writing a letter to her friend. She explained the situation, from her account, and then stated what she wanted her friend to do. It was sneaky. It was back-stabbing. It would surely tear the pair apart! Jenika was nearly laughing as she sealed up her letter in the envelope. 'She gets to fuck Tim which she's always wanted to do and I have someone to tear their marriage apart. It's a win-win!' Jenika smirked when one of the guards came around to collect mail going the next time.

She waited for nearly two weeks to see what her friend had to say about things. Even though Jenika was on edge all the time, she was edgier than usual while she waited. The blond was not a patient woman. She finally received the letter she'd been hoping for nearly three weeks after she sent her letter

"Jenika,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Sounds like this woman needs to be taught a lesson! You've known for a long time how much I've desired Tim. Getting your blessing to seduce and fuck him is more than my pleasure! Thanks for sending all the information I need. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out where he's at. I'll be sure to send you a response once the deed has been done. Keep your chin up.

Brandy."

Jenika smiled knowing she could count on her friend. Now it was another waiting game until Brandy could seduce Tim. She remembered all the staring her friend had done when she was still married to Tim. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out her friend was lusting after her husband. Brandy would never cross that line. Not without permissionat the very least.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tim was going out with the band while Kalene was going out with some of the crew. The band were going to hit this bar Austin had been told about to grab a bite after the show and catch a local band play. Kalene was going out with Nate, Abe, and Chris to go bowling. The happy couple wanted to do different things and both realized they needed a little time away from each other. With a tight hug and passionate kiss goodbye, they departed with their separate groups.