Belle and Eric meet

Eric went to the village and he stopped by at Madame Cruella's Emporium, Cruella greeted Eric as he entered the shop.
"Welcome, sir. Are you looking for a gown for a special lady? I can assure you, you will find only the finest at Madame Cruella's." Julian requested to see Belle,
"If I may, I would like to speak to one of your seamstresses, Miss Belle." Eric Said. What he said confused and shocked Cruella.

Outside of the shop Eric and Belle discussed the plan to saving Cinderella.
"I don't believe it! The princess sent for me!" Belle exclaimed.
"Oh, actually." Eric corrected her.
Belle added on, "I'm going to sing at the castle. Me!"
"I came because." Eric continued
"But, I'm not ready. I have to rehearse!" Belle panicked.
"If I could just." Eric added.
Belle then said  "I better change my dress.  What am I talking about? I only have one dress!  She stopped and looked at Eric sincerely. Wait, isn't that why you're here?"
Eric apologized and told her the truth in addition  to asking her help."I'm sorry, but no. The princess is missing and I need you to help me find her."
Belle was speechless and confused. "Me? Well what can I do?"
Eric responded to Belle with, "Pretend to be Princess Cinderella."
Belle gasped at his plan and whispered. "Are you out of your mind?" Eric explained the story to her, "Just listen. I suspect Ratcliffe, the queen's adviser, has taken the princess off somewhere so the Royal Wedding will be cancelled."
"That's awful." Belle responded sadly.
"If you pretend to be the princess, just for a short while, I can trick Ratcliffe into revealing where he's hiding her." Eric said explaining how the plan would work.
"Pretend to be royalty? I could get thrown in prison, or worse!" Belle said as she thought of the punishment that could await her.
Eric told her too."As can I but."
Belle reconsiders her decision."She's in real trouble, isn't she? But she confidently made her choice. A girl like me. Count me in." She said confidently.