The reveal and defeat of Ratcliffe

"Do you, Ratcliffe, take this woman to be your bride?" The Priest spoke.
"Yes. How could I refuse?" Ratcliffe said.
"And do you, My Queen, take this man to be your husband?" The Priest asked.
Lilian almost uttered 'I do' when Cinderella made it to save her mother.
"Wait! Wait! Stop the wedding, Mother!" Cinderella spoke.
Lilian gasped for joy,"Cinderella?"
"But, she's dead, Your Highness! The imposter must have escaped." Ratcliffe thought.
"No, Ratcliffe!" Cinderella spoke and she showed the Glass slipper birthmark to proof she was alive.
Lilian was overjoyed and she hugged her daughter. "It is you! My Darling."
"It's the princess! She's back!" The crowded cheered.
"It's the princess! She's alive!" Belle exclaimed.
"But where were you? I thought you were dead. Lilian asked.
"What he wanted you to think!" Cinderella said and she pointed her finger to Ratcliffe.
The queen was furious and she called the guards."Guards! Take him!"
Somebody stop him! a voice yelled.
Belle cried, "He can't get away!"
Adam proclaimed, "He won't get away!" he said and both he and Eric rode to catch Ratcliffe.
The two men ran for their master. Cinderella showed her leg and Horace tripped.
"Nice to see you again," she added.
The same thing happened to Jasper and he tripped on a vase of flowers.
 "Going somewhere?" Belle added.
Percy tried to hide and follow his master but Thomas and Duchess stopped him.
Thomas barked,"Not so fast, puffy!"
"Now who has nowhere to go?" Duchess asked.
Percy growled. "Yeah, nowhere to go... but through you!" he charged and he bit into a large flower pot  removing his gold tooth. "My tooth! Oh, my beautiful tooth!" he cried while Duchess and Thomas smiled at each other.
"Faster, you old nag! I've seen snails faster! Ratcliffe  ordered the horse, What are you doing? Turn around! He told the men, Stop, you stupid beast! I said stop!" The horse threw him and he was covered with the wedding cake.
Duchess congratulated Phillipe for his part."I like your style, Phillipe." "So do I." The horse spoke.
The two men were arrested alongside Ratcliffe.