In the Shop

Cruella and Cinderella entered the shop and Cruella saw Daisy working on various dresses.
"Not done yet? If you weren't such a lazy cow. those dresses would be finished by now." Cruella scolded Daisy.
Cinderella was offended and she scolds Cruella."How dare you speak to her that way!"
Cruella turned and scolded the girl."How dare I? H-h-how dare I?! Just who do you think you are?"
"Princess Anneliese!" Cinderella said her as she took of her cloak cape.
Cruella laughed thinking it was Belle in disguise. "That's a hoot! You've got to change a lot more than your hair to look like the princess. Why me and the princess are close, personal friends."
"Oh really?" Cinderella said furiously curious.
"Now, shut up and get back to work!" Cruella said as she walked to the door.
Cinderella's temper qas showing and she warned her,"I'm warning you, if you're going to treat your seamstresses this way, we'll take our royal business elsewhere."
Cruella was offended and she was outside. "You're warning me? We'll see your attitude change by morning. You're not coming out until every dress is finished... Belle!" after that scolding, she locked the Princess in the shop. Cinderella was confused
"Belle? She ran to the door and she sighed. Locked in again!
"Belle? That is you, isn't it?"
Daisy questioned and Cinderella smiles and offered her help with Daisy.

After an hour, Cinderella made a plan she took her ring and placed it with the label that read "Made exclusively by Madame Cruella." Cinderella made a label tag on Duchess's collar.
"If Thomas can slip and in and out, I'm sure your pretty little Duchess can do it too." Daisy said giving Duchess confidence.
The Princess gave her cat instructions, "It's up to you now, Serafina. Take this to the Castle. When somebody reads the label, it'll lead them here."
Duchess did as she was told and she walked around the village path to find the palace. She heard some neighbourhood dogs and she hid under a cart.
"This is going to be a long night." Duchess said while she hid under the cart.