Belle's training to be Royal

The carriage took Belle and Thomas to the palace and she was amazed at the style and architecture.
"Would you look at the size of this place!" Belle exclaimed as she entered the palace.

Eric walked over to a painting of the Princess and the Queen. "The likeness is remarkable." he said.
"Except for my hair." Belle said as she took of her cape and showed him her hair.
"I've thought of that." Eric said and he went downstairs to fetch a package.
While Eric was gone, Belle and Thomad explored the room and she layed on the Princess's bed, her cat follow her after.
"Nice!" Belle said as she felt the soft bed.
Eric was back and carried the package. "Blond in a box." He have Belle the wig and Belle tried it on.
"Um, Eric, we're missing one teeny tiny detail. She blew a fringe of her brown hair. "I don't know a thing about being a Princess."
Eric picked up a book, with a tiara on the cover.

"It's all here in the Princess's Book of Etiquette. Let's begin. No nagging, bragging, sweating, fretting, slipping, tripping, slurping, burping, twittering or frittering allowed. Stay present, stay pleasant, stay proud." He gave her the rules and she wrote her notes on a scroll for remembering.

"Eric begins to sing a song about how to behave and act like a Royal.
To be a princess is to know which spoon to use. To be a princess is a thousand pairs of shoes. To maintain a regal gait leave the parsley on your plate. And be charming but detached and be amused. To be a princess is to never be confused."

"Do a plié and never fall don't ever stray from protocol. All through the day there's just one way you must behave. Do keep a grip and never crack, stiff upper lip and arch the back. Bend from above and always wear your gloves, and wave."

Shoulders back and tummy in and pinky out and lift the chin and slowly turn the head from side to side.

Belle sang, "I see now."

Eric sang on, "Breathing gently, stepping lightly. Smile brightly, nod politely. Never show a thing you feel inside. Glide!" He glided Belle to a closet and she wore a yellow gown with blue highlights. "To be a princess is to always look your best. To be a princess is to never get to rest."

"Sit for a portrait, never squirm. Sleep on a mattress extra firm. Speak and be clever, never at a loss for words. Curtsy to every count and lord. Learn how to play the harpsichord. Sing lullabies and always harmonize in thirds."

Eric and Belle sang together, "Thirds, thirds."

"And... she has beautiful eyes your spirits rise when she walks in the room." Eric sang as he walked into looking at Cinderella's portrait.

"I see." Belle saw the look in Eric.

"Doors close and the chemistry grows. She's like a rose that's forever in bloom." Trying to sing the high note, he coughs and continued the song.
"Do a plié and don't" Eric sang

"Ever ever ever fall" Belle sang

"Never show dismay" Eric sang

"And be there when people call" belle sang

Eric continued, "Be prepared whatever royal life will bring. Do keep a grip and don't..."

"Ever ever ever crack" belle sang

"Take a dainty sip" Eric sang

"Never ever turn your back" Belle sang as she twirled around.

"There's a time and place and way for everything. To be a princess is to never make your bed. To be a princess is to always use your head."
Eric ended the song, he placed the tiara on Belle she danced and she fell causing the tiara to fall and the wig to come off.