Thomas and Phillipe rescue

Thomas woke up and he got out of the dungeon cell.
He heard the galloping sounds of the horse Phillipe.
"Are you Thomas? Duchess's friend?

"I like to think so," Thomas said.

"She needs help, and so does the princess." Phillipe explained to him.

Thomas was worried and he and the horse ran to the mine. "What? Show me, quick!"

Inside the mine, Eric was still trying to get him and the princess out. A stone hit Duchess and she meowed in pain.

"Sorry, Duchess" Cinderella apologized.

Eric stopped the pickaxe and he sat in despair.

"It's hopeless. I'm sorry, Anneliese." he apologized to Cinderella

Cinderella confessed to Eric why she didn't want to marry Adam.

"Do you know why I didn't want to marry the king?" she began.

Eric replied, "You weren't ready to get married."

Cinderella told the truth on who she really loved. "No, I was in love with somebody else. My best friend. The man who's taught me so much."

"But I'm not a King. I can't give you what he can." Eric said.

"I think you're like this." she showed him the rock.

"A rock?" Eric questioned.

Cinderella opened the rock to show the geodes inside. the crystals inside sparkled"Unassuming on the outside, but a treasure within." After she showing the true meaning, Eric and her hugged each other in embrace.

"We'll get out of here somehow. I promise." He promised.

Thomas and Phillipe made their way to the mine.
"Don't tell me she's in there." Thomas said.

Phillipe agreed and he did not tell him where the Tutor and Princess were. "Alright, I will not tell you."

Thomas sniffed and smelled a scent. The horse asked he was dizzy but Thomas said no.
"No. A scent. There's another way in."

At the palace, everyone in the preparing castle, was preparing for the wedding of Lillian and Ratcliffe.
Ratcliffe walked and saw the queen in a white version of her regular fuchsia gown.
"Look at you... looking at me. Lovely."
The queen looked at the mirror and she sobbed quietly.

Inside of the mine, Eric worked his way with the Axe and one hard move, water skyrocketed. Making Duchess Gasp in amazement.

Thomas kept sniffing. "Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Down here! He started digging until he made a tunnel. "What do ya make of that?"
Phillipe added,"Oh, uh, you are an excellent digger."
Thomas thanked Phillipe and told him how the trail would lead Cinderella and Duchess out.
"Thank you, but I meant look! I'll bet I can get to Serafina and the princess this way."